PDA

View Full Version : 8pm Kickoff rumored for LSU????

Coach34
06-12-2015, 09:58 PM
holy shittttttt- how rowdy will Davis Wade Jackie Sherrill stadium be?????

SDDawg
06-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Will be axxesome!

PMDawg
06-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Dawgs win.

Todd4State
06-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Not that I mind, but what's with the late kickoffs?

And when I say "not that I mind"- I mean I like it.

One of the rowdiest games I ever watched at MSU was the 1996 MSU/Alabama football game- which was played at around 8 PM. Partially because of the guy that broke his leg jumping out of the airplane.

Coach34
06-12-2015, 10:10 PM
If they do set KO at 8pm- I can assure you I will tackle Hack, I Seen It, Mic, or Behrdawg at the tailgate by 6:30

starkvegasdawg
06-12-2015, 10:51 PM

One of the rowdiest games I ever watched at MSU was the 1996 MSU/Alabama football game- which was played at around 8 PM. Partially because of the guy that broke his leg jumping out of the airplane.

I was at that game. It was then I realized that humans can bounce. What made that game even sweeter was my ride was a bunch of Bama fans and they had given me a ticket. I did have to tone down my rubbing it in and taunting when they threatened to make me walk back home. It was too cold that night so I eased up.

Billy Ray Valentine
06-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Davis Wade will be the loudest place in the country that night

Dawgcentral
06-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Year after year it surprises me how welcoming we are at tailgates to LSU fans.

Maybe some of you folks depend on them for your livelihood. From my experiences, they have a big sit-down and display their gluttony, then go to the stadium and raise hell about cowbells.

Anyway, I guess I'm bitching about them sitting in MSU sections ultimately. I think we should be as welcoming as they are in Death Valley.

Rayburn8
06-13-2015, 08:30 PM
First home game as a student is going to be fun.

War Machine Dawg
06-13-2015, 08:51 PM

Maybe some of you folks depend on them for your livelihood. From my experiences, they have a big sit-down and display their gluttony, then go to the stadium and raise hell about cowbells.

Anyway, I guess I'm bitching about them sitting in MSU sections ultimately. I think we should be as welcoming as they are in Death Valley.

Most miserable home game experience of my life was LSU in '99. Their fans are the worst. Let's not forgot just a few years ago a bunch of their fans shit in our stairwells on campus, causing Lonnie Tinkle to have all buildings on campus locked on gamedays for the remainder of the season. (Only LT would punish us for the behavior of LSU fans).

spudd21
06-14-2015, 08:49 PM

This was my first college football game to attend.

Vinsanity
06-14-2015, 09:24 PM
First home game as a student is going to be fun.

You're in for a treat.

MSUDawg99
06-15-2015, 10:32 AM
If they do set KO at 8pm- I can assure you I will tackle Hack, I Seen It, Mic, or Behrdawg at the tailgate by 6:30

I'll see yall there but will be there way earlier than 6:30pm.

MSUDawg99
06-15-2015, 10:33 AM
I was at that game. It was then I realized that humans can bounce. What made that game even sweeter was my ride was a bunch of Bama fans and they had given me a ticket. I did have to tone down my rubbing it in and taunting when they threatened to make me walk back home. It was too cold that night so I eased up.

That game is still one of my best memories of being a student at State. And watching it with folks from Bama (but State students) was even better!

MSUDawg99
06-15-2015, 10:35 AM

AAAAA-GREED! Though I was surprised at how "nice" they were after that beat down in DV last year. I was nervous how it would go leaving the stadium but all in all it was a far better experience than my first time when I was in college & swore I'd never go back to that God awful place.