PDA

View Full Version : Nigel Knott

jumbo
06-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Making his commitment next month at The Opening. Paul says FSU or Bama.
Care to comment ifyouonlyknew?

Ifyouonlyknew
06-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Not expecting him.

msstate7
06-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Hope he goes to Fsu

Irondawg
06-12-2015, 10:31 PM
I was really hoping last year showed we were capable of doing anything the supposed big boys were capable of doing and help keep the instate talent here to compete for titles. FSU is a very good team although i still wonder how their last few teams would have held up to an SEC schedule.

I know it's just one guy but him and Hurts were high level guys we though we had good shots at. Long way till Feb but would have been nice to land one or both.

War Machine Dawg
06-12-2015, 10:55 PM
I was really hoping last year showed we were capable of doing anything the supposed big boys were capable of doing and help keep the instate talent here to compete for titles. FSU is a very good team although i still wonder how their last few teams would have held up to an SEC schedule.

I know it's just one guy but him and Hurts were high level guys we though we had good shots at. Long way till Feb but would have been nice to land one or both.

Meh, screw him and let him go. Just like 99% of the kids that go out-of-state, he'll wind up riding the pine and never playing when he could've been a star by staying in-state. You think these kids would figure it out eventually, but apparently not.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-12-2015, 11:17 PM
Wherever Knott goes he's going to play. He's that good.

Dallas_Dawg
06-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Paging Hack***

jumbo
06-13-2015, 08:53 AM
Wherever Knott goes he's going to play. He's that good.

Yep. Kid is a stud and probably the best athlete in the state. Sucks not to get him

Rayburn8
06-13-2015, 09:02 AM
Apparently he is receiving a lot much pressure to go to Ole Miss and State. That is being cited as the reason for him going out of state, to duck the backlash of choosing one or the other.

msstate7
06-13-2015, 09:18 AM
Apparently he is receiving a lot much pressure to go to Ole Miss and State. That is being cited as the reason for him going out of state, to duck the backlash of choosing one or the other.

I don't think that's a good way to make a life decision. If he'd rather go to OM or state, he should do it and let the chips fall where they may

Ifyouonlyknew
06-13-2015, 09:27 AM
I don't think that's a good way to make a life decision. If he'd rather go to OM or state, he should do it and let the chips fall where they may

That's not the only reason but early on the family didn't like the back & forth battle between OM & MSU. Even though he was never going to OM. Going OOS was always a big threat on Knott. He's had a dad & 2 brothers play D1 ball so he knows the ins & outs of recruiting very well. This isn't some wide eyed naive country MS boy getting caught up with the bright lights of the big time programs. If he chooses Bama, Oregon, or FSU it's bc he's done his homework on all fronts & is comfortable with his decision. It's not over with for Knott but going into this final month I feel comfortable saying we have some ground to make up.

jumbo
06-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Getting him back for Big Dawg will be the first step. Unfortunately it's the week after The Opening

I seen it dawg
06-13-2015, 09:40 AM
Final month?

Ifyouonlyknew
06-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Final month?

Before he commits. Wasn't trying to imply we won't continue to recruit him if he chooses another school.