PDA

View Full Version : I'll be joining Neal Monday morning to talk QB's and preview the SEC West

Coach34
06-12-2015, 10:15 AM
This should be interesting

BeardoMSU
06-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Oh boy....this has the makings of Bill Nye "debating" Ken Ham

5 Star
06-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Bad idea IMO, you are entering into his turf, and you can't win. As long as you know that going in, and are comfortable, go for it.

BeardoMSU
06-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Bad idea IMO, you are entering into his turf, and you can't win. As long as you know that going in, and are comfortable, go for it.

Also, try not to embarrass us***

Coach34
06-12-2015, 10:59 AM

if they try to turn it into some shitshow- it will be over with one click of a button. I don't expect that tho. I expect a spirited debate on Prescott, Kelly, and whomever else he wants to talk about. Then finish with a good look at the West.

coastdoglover
06-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Prescott and Auburn's QB are the only two worth debating. Kelly may end up being good but he has a lot to prove. Ask Neal how is it that Ole Miss has not been able to recruit a QB and develop him? all of their players have been transfers or JUCO transfers.

Billy Ray Valentine
06-12-2015, 11:16 AM
if they try to turn it into some shitshow- it will be over with one click of a button. I don't expect tho. I expect a spirited debate on Prescott, Kelly, and whomever else he wants to talk about. Then finish with a good look at the West.

I saw McCready's tweet. It's the "etc." that might concern me. I wouldn't hesitate to click that button

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Prescott and Auburn's QB are the only two worth debating. Kelly may end up being good but he has a lot to prove. Ask Neal how is it that Ole Miss has not been able to recruit a QB and develop him? all of their players have been transfers or JUCO transfers.

This. There is zero comparison between Dak and Kelly and really and truthfully, you can make the argument that there is not much comparison between Johnson and Dak when you consider the sample size we have to go on for Johnson. He got probably 85-90% of his stats in one half against Arkansas.

Bama_Dawg
06-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Yeah, the "etc" leaves it open for the ol bait and switch.

TUSK
06-12-2015, 01:38 PM

good for you Coach...

If you can slip in "lasers" or "pyschophants" in there somewhere, I'll mix ya a drink when I see ya at the Bammer game...

FlabLoser
06-12-2015, 01:48 PM
I think Brent Schaeffer was the last Mr all-everything Juco QB they brought in. He could make a play now and then but was mostly Yaw Yaw.

Bully13
06-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Have some updates on the network for a backup plan if needed

MSUDawg99
06-12-2015, 02:07 PM
if they try to turn it into some shitshow- it will be over with one click of a button. I don't expect that tho. I expect a spirited debate on Prescott, Kelly, and whomever else he wants to talk about. Then finish with a good look at the West.

I can already sense a huge shit show coming! It's not necessarily what he/they'll say or do while you're on the call, it's what he/they'll edit out & turn into a shit show after the call & twist it in their favor. Not a good idea to go on. Do you get a list of questions beforehand so you know what you're supposedly getting into? Get your thoughts/answers together ahead of time. This is going to be a debacle. I can already tell.

MSUDawg99
06-12-2015, 02:16 PM
Hell it's already a shit show on Twitter. I hate those farkers.

They screenshotted the convo here on ED from yesterday discussing it. https://twitter.com/Lord_JWright/status/609177695126200321

Political Hack
06-12-2015, 03:06 PM
discuss each program's development of high school QBs.

Also, I'll need my 3% as your agent.

hells bells
06-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Hey Hack, development of QB, how bout all positions and that star rating. Mullen done pretty damn good with lower star development.

Saltydog
06-12-2015, 03:23 PM
use it against you. I'd be very cautious with this one C34.

MSUDawg99
06-12-2015, 03:50 PM
use it against you. I'd be very cautious with this one C34.

It's taped. Shit show ensues on Mon.

SheltonChoked
06-12-2015, 05:09 PM
I second this. Especially since the Bears believe Kelly is a place holder for the kid in sherevport committed to them. He's the real second coming.

CadaverDawg
06-12-2015, 06:17 PM

You'll regret it. Neal is King Douche, and if you don't think he's going to make you look stupid, you're crazier than I thought.

The fact that he is reaching out to you, shows how much he needs you/MSU on his show...so why help him? After all the shit he talked to Bounds about having you on, there's only one reason he would now do the same. To try and embarrass you.

Oh well, your choice. You've been warned. I'd trust Neal about as much as I'd trust Smitty laying the bunt down after I gave him the bunt signal. Let him promote the interview, and then cancel on his ass.

BeardoMSU
06-12-2015, 06:40 PM
You'll regret it. Neal is King Douche, and if you don't think he's going to make you look stupid, you're crazier than I thought.

The fact that he is reaching out to you, shows how much he needs you/MSU on his show...so why help him? After all the shit he talked to Bounds about having you on, there's only one reason he would now do the same. To try and embarrass you.

Oh well, your choice. You've been warned. I'd trust Neal about as much as I'd trust Smitty laying the bunt down after I gave him the bunt signal. Let him promote the interview, and then cancel on his ass.
This^^^^

I was half joking above, but please don't let him bait you into saying something that embarrasses more than just yourself...not like you've never done that before ;)

Saltydog
06-12-2015, 07:01 PM
more reputable, maybe but this guy is a first class dickhead......Worse than Richard Cross........

DanDority
06-12-2015, 07:06 PM
more reputable, maybe but this guy is a first class dickhead......Worse than Richard Cross........

Are you saying he's a bigger dick than a guy named DICK?

JDog13
06-12-2015, 07:10 PM
I don't see an issue with Coach goin on the show. Hell two of the hosts hate Ole Missus as bad as coach does. Pepperdine boy will just drop back to tennis smack anyway.

SDDawg
06-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Sell plenty of nachos Coach!

gravedigger
06-12-2015, 07:40 PM

The real question is what specifically is the element Dak lacks to make a team as good as Ohio State to fail.

Then ask him IF Malik Newman had signed with state, could he have won a national champ.

....Being that was impossible only a few weeks ago according to some bald headed bitch.

PMDawg
06-12-2015, 07:42 PM
Oh boy....this has the makings of Bill Nye "debating" Ken Ham

Nobody cares about your views. Sports board here...keep on topic Einstein.

CadaverDawg
06-12-2015, 07:42 PM
The real question is what specifically is the element Dak lacks to make a team as good as Ohio State to fail.

Then ask him IF Malik Newman had signed with state, could he have won a national champ.

....Being that was impossible only a few weeks ago according to some bald headed bitch.

Haha +1

Eat shit, McCready

BeardoMSU
06-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Nobody cares about your views. Sports board here...keep on topic Einstein.

I'm sorry you can't handle satire, Mr Thinskin.

Considering the context, I thought it was humorously on topic; but I guess that just went over your head...

BeardoMSU
06-12-2015, 07:57 PM

I think it's safe to assume his head would explode.

MSUDawg4Life
06-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Sounds like some BS to me too. I would definitely record the conversation in case they tried to misrepresent anything you said.

Coach34
06-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Sounds like some BS to me too. I would definitely record the conversation in case they tried to misrepresent anything you said.

well yeahhhhh...this aint my 1st rodeo boys.

I love a good sports debate. I feel like Neal is reasonably professional, he's not Yancy or Johnson who literally cant even pretend to be semi-objective. I assure you, he is no more of a dick than I can be. I'm hoping for a debate on facts and well thought out opinion. I'll be surprised if it ends up anything less.

MSUDawg4Life
06-12-2015, 08:52 PM

I love a good sports debate. I feel like Neal is reasonably professional, he's not Yancy or Johnson who literally cant even pretend to be semi-objective. I assure you, he is no more of a dick than I can be. I'm hoping for a debate on facts and well thought out opinion. I'll be surprised if it ends up anything less.

I understand that. I'm just saying protect yourself. Because we all know they will use anything they can in an attempt to ridicule all of us.

PMDawg
06-12-2015, 10:02 PM

Considering the context, I thought it was humorously on topic; but I guess that just went over your head...

It's actually called a thinly veiled insult; that's your thing.

Believe me, nothing you can ever think of to say will ever go over my head.

War Machine Dawg
06-12-2015, 10:09 PM

It's actually called a thinly veiled insult; that's your thing.

Believe me, nothing you can ever think of to say will ever go over my head.

http://i.imgur.com/JOkLDJN.gif

MSUDawg4Life
06-12-2015, 10:23 PM
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3324/3339507462_911b2f327d_z.jpg?zz=1

BulldogBear
06-13-2015, 07:36 AM

I trust you. I just have a slight bad feeling. Maybe it's just a case of the BARF (Beardshark A$$hat Repugnance Factor.

Dawg61
06-13-2015, 08:19 AM
It's disrespectful to even compare a legit Heisman candidate going on two years to someone that hasn't even played one snap of football in the SEC.

Billy Ray Valentine
06-13-2015, 08:35 AM
It's disrespectful to even compare a legit Heisman candidate going on two years to somehow that hasn't even played one snap of football in the SEC.

This is why I think he's got a different agenda.

neal'shair
06-13-2015, 02:36 PM
I'm so excited about it I had to create a new account. Hopefully Coach can bring me with him so Neal can stop being so angry all the time. He tried hair replacement therapy...I just couldn't leave Starkville.

I know most of the conversation will be centered around quarterback...but running backs too. All those "elite running back" recruits and no running game to show for it.

mic
06-13-2015, 04:43 PM
Guys it's Neal McCready... Coach34 will be just fine .. Actually I bet Neal is more shocked that Coach34 agreed.. Odds are it could go south on Neal much faster than C34...

shannondawg
06-13-2015, 05:56 PM
What time is the show, and is there a link to be able to listen online?

woozman
06-13-2015, 08:39 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about Neal. I lived in Mobile for years and listened to him on WNSP every day until he was let go (total BS reason for firing him-for the record). He'll play the reporter role to perpetuate his belief that he is a journalist instead of a fan site publisher. Contrary to what he thinks, he is not objective when it comes to Ole Miss or MSU, but he wants to be portrayed that way so, again, he'll play the reporter role and be professional when asking questions.

In my limited listening, Jeffery Wright isn't smart at all, but he thinks that he is the smartest person in the state of MS. If all else fails, remind him that his brilliant intellect managed to land him the 3rd chair on an internet fan site instead of a real job...