PDA

View Full Version : Cold beer trick

FlabLoser
06-12-2015, 12:44 AM
To cool a beer quickly, wrap it in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer. I tested this. Wet paper towel makes a difference.

No I don't do that beer spinning shit.

BrunswickDawg
06-12-2015, 07:53 AM
Because if you've never spun a beer cold on the trip from Sack n' Save back to campus, then you can't be a 100% real Dawg.

SapperDawg
06-12-2015, 08:48 AM
I cant count the number of trips we made up Hwy 389 to Pheoba.......

godlluB
06-12-2015, 09:53 AM
I remember when I first moved to Starkville and stopped by a convenience store to buy a six-pack. I went to three different places before I finally asked someone why all of the beer was on a shelf. I bought some beer and a bag of ice, went home and dumped the beer, the ice, and some salt in a sink and seriously questioned my life choices as I sat there spinning cans of warm beer.

Bama_Dawg
06-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Following the Coors truck through town was a common occurrence in my day. They delivered cold, but had to put it on a shelf/pallet out in the store.

BrunswickDawg
06-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Following the Coors truck through town was a common occurrence in my day. They delivered cold, but had to put it on a shelf/pallet out in the store.
Did you send the bill to Big Enos Burdett?

SapperDawg
06-21-2015, 09:26 PM
To cool a beer quickly, wrap it in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer. I tested this. Wet paper towel makes a difference.

Pulled this one off tonight when I was in a bind. Took 10 mins and totally worked.