PDA

View Full Version : Your single favorite play in MSU football history

Schultzy
06-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Mine went from the Billy Jackson Fumble Recovery 1980, to the Kevin Prentiss Punt Return 1998 to take the lead in the SEC Championship game late in the 2nd half, to the latest which is the DeRunnya Wilson 1st qtr touchdown last season versus Auburn which I think propelled us to...

Five weeks straight ranked number one in the nation

Rayburn8
06-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Derek Pagues punt return, 2007 Egg Bowl.

spiritual_machine2005
06-11-2015, 10:39 PM
The kick, the pick, and the kick.

Smitty
06-11-2015, 10:42 PM

Tip Kick Pick**

I like the Bo Wallace fumble play securing the Egg Bowl. That was ****ing awesome.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
06-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Anthony Johnson's pick-6 off John Parker Wilson in 07 will always be engrained in my memory. Was in the student section, couldn't hear anything, and enjoyed every drop of coke/whiskey that landed in my hair. Banks 2 pick sixes off Tebow in 09 were pretty crazy too, and I was in the student section for those as well. Hard to beat a good pick 6 to me.

Schultzy
06-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Can I add the third and fifteen from Madkin to Cooper (from South Panola by the way) versus Arkansas to put us in field goal position also? I will.

War Machine Dawg
06-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Can I add the third and fifteen from Madkin to Cooper (from South Panola by the way) versus Arkansas to put us in field goal position also? I will.

It was 4th & 15. I was there and remember it vividly. Madkin had completed a 4th & 12 to Kelvin Love earlier in the drive to move the chains, too. Beating UPig essentially without JJ that day was about as clutch as it gets.

War Machine Dawg
06-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Anthony Johnson's pick-6 off John Parker Wilson in 07 will always be engrained in my memory. Was in the student section, couldn't hear anything, and enjoyed every drop of coke/whiskey that landed in my hair. Banks 2 pick sixes off Tebow in 09 were pretty crazy too, and I was in the student section for those as well. Hard to beat a good pick 6 to me.

Same experience here. Literally couldn't hear my own cowbell ringing or hear myself yelling at Saban. Loudest I'd ever heard DWS prior to the Auburn game this season.

BulldogBear
06-11-2015, 11:22 PM
This is tough so I'm gonna limit it to games I attended. No particular order:

1) Damien Williams'a OT 25 yard TD run @ Arkansas in 2013

2) Dak's TD run out of the pocket early in the 2013 LSU GAME in Starkville

3) Intercepting Auburn's first play from scrimmage last season

4) 2009 Anthony Dixon run against Houston where Tyson pushes him into end zone

5) 2009 Bumphis tipped catch for TD against Georgia Tech

6) Stuffing LSU on 4th and goal last season

7) 1999 interception against Bears

8) 2009 Teebow pick6 right before half to close score to 13-10. Special because my 12 year old called it before the ball was snapped.

9) Punt return by Pegues in 2007 Egg Bowl

10) Leveling the LSU return man in the opening kickoff of 1986 game in Jackson

Not much of a short list. If you put a gun to my head... probably the Dixon TD vs. Houston

Homedawg
06-11-2015, 11:22 PM
It was 4th & 15. I was there and remember it vividly. Madkin had completed a 4th & 12 to Kelvin Love earlier in the drive to move the chains, too. Beating UPig essentially without JJ that day was about as clutch as it gets.

Your memory was vivid about the catch by cooper, but the play to love was 3rd and 18 earlier in the drive.

THE Bruce Dickinson
06-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Broomfield's pick-6 against Snead in the 09 Egg bowl was awesome. Not necessarily saying it was the best ever, but it deserves a mention.

dawgoneyall
06-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Romaro Miller was the QB.

Same game but CJ Seimones open at the 15.. and the kick pick. Best ever.

confucius say
06-12-2015, 12:29 AM

I had a beer and talked to Wayne tonight in tupelo. Good guy.

FlabLoser
06-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Dak's long TD run against LSU last year.

Kenny Roberts long TD run come back & win @ Auburn in the early 90s.

AJ'a pick 6 against Bama.

Norwood's long TD run that beat Florida.

Todd4State
06-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Here's something different:

Bowl game- The entire 2011 Gator Bowl vs. Michigan
Egg Bowl- Pass, pick, kick
USM- Dak to Bear for the first TD when Bear was in the slot.
Alabama- Anthony Johnson pick six with honorable mention to Eric Moulds vs. Alabama in 1994.
Auburn- Wyatt to Butler to complete the largest fourth quarter comeback in MSU history.
LSU- Dak stiff arming the crap out of some poor LSU DB.
Arkansas- Wayne Montana pulling miracles on 3rd and 18 and 4th and 15.
Tulane (HC)- Taite to Moulds for like 60 yards.
Tennessee- Taite to Kendall Watkins to beat Peyton. Honorable mention to Kevin Prentiss punt return in 1998.
Vanderbilt- JJ Johnson plowing over some nerd for Vandy and knocking his helmet 10 yards downfield.
Florida- Any play in 2000. Dontae and Dicenzo having a running back duel, and 3rd and 57.
Georgia- Nikoe Whitley blowing up the Georgia RB at the goal line causing what looked like a TD to be a fumble that of course Whitley recovered. Because Nikoe.
Kentucky- Any run by Josh Robinson.
South Carolina- Kevin Prentiss KO return in 1998 to open the game and cause half of their crowd to leave and go to the fair.
Memphis- Brian Hazlewood 50+ yard FG to win the game about a week after Keefer passed away.

War Machine Dawg
06-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Your memory was vivid about the catch by cooper, but the play to love was 3rd and 18 earlier in the drive.

I'd have sworn we completed two fourth downs on that drive. Regardless, I'll never forget being at the game, Cooper's catch, and Hazelwood's kick.

starkvegasdawg
06-12-2015, 05:23 AM
The game against BYU. Where Miller (I think) broke what seemed like 20 tackles to get a TD. I remember them showing a BYU fan in the stands with his jaw around his stomach and this complete look of disbelief at what just happened.

Maroonthirteen
06-12-2015, 06:52 AM
"Bulldogs recover! Bulldogs recover!"

Just everything about it makes it the best
The winless streak vs them. They way the drove down the field to potentially take the lead.... Imagine if that happened in any game vs them in the last 4 years and we had not beat them since 1980?

But there are so many more lately that were great. 2013...Egg Bowl, Ark 2013, 2007 100 yard pick 6, kick return, CJ wide open, Madkin completing the 4th & 15 v Ark, Prentiss kick return, ......

bulldogsmsu
06-12-2015, 07:03 AM

I don't know how this can't be everyone's favorite play in MSU history.

bulldogsmsu
06-12-2015, 07:07 AM
I don't know how this can't be everyone's favorite play in MSU history.

20 seconds left with Ole Miss trying to win the game instead of taking a knee for OT @ 20-20. And we win the game. WOW. This was the best! Here it is if you guys care to reminisce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI79AzdmBGE

Mjoelner34
06-12-2015, 07:43 AM
The game against BYU. Where Miller (I think) broke what seemed like 20 tackles to get a TD. I remember them showing a BYU fan in the stands with his jaw around his stomach and this complete look of disbelief at what just happened.

Mine too. Turns out that my favorite play was also made by my all time favorite player.

msstate7
06-12-2015, 07:53 AM

Those were awesome

msstate7
06-12-2015, 07:55 AM
Nickoe recovering Bo's fumble has to be up there.

fader2103
06-12-2015, 08:16 AM
It's a tie.

1999 interception.
And Dak shoving the LSU guy in the dirt to run in the TD

MSUDawg4Life
06-12-2015, 08:23 AM
Kick-Pick is easily my favorite of so many good plays.

gravedigger
06-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Tip kick pick

certainly was great but if you werent at the 6-3 game you cant possibly know

BulldogBear
06-12-2015, 08:36 AM
This is tough so I'm gonna limit it to games I attended. No particular order:

1) Damien Williams'a OT 25 yard TD run @ Arkansas in 2013

2) Dak's TD run out of the pocket early in the 2013 LSU GAME in Starkville

3) Intercepting Auburn's first play from scrimmage last season

4) 2009 Anthony Dixon run against Houston where Tyson pushes him into end zone

5) 2009 Bumphis tipped catch for TD against Georgia Tech

6) Stuffing LSU on 4th and goal last season

7) 1999 interception against Bears

8) 2009 Teebow pick6 right before half to close score to 13-10. Special because my 12 year old called it before the ball was snapped.

9) Punt return by Pegues in 2007 Egg Bowl

10) Leveling the LSU return man in the opening kickoff of 1986 game in Jackson

Not much of a short list. If you put a gun to my head... probably the Dixon TD vs. Houston

Ugh. (11) I forgot the Malcolm Johnson one handed catch 4th qtr of Tennessee game in 2012.

I still think the Dixon run is my favorite

shoeless joe
06-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Wyatt to butler on the plains...

maroonmania
06-12-2015, 08:54 AM
I'd have sworn we completed two fourth downs on that drive. Regardless, I'll never forget being at the game, Cooper's catch, and Hazelwood's kick.

Yep, everything about that last drive against ARK in 1998 is still my favorite. I'm thought we converted 2 fourth downs as well, but maybe it was just a long 3rd down and a long 4th down. The Hazelwood FG I guess would be my favorite play since that gave us the lead but that drive and kick is THE most clutch thing I have ever seen an MSU football team accomplish in my 35 years of watching it. There was so much on the line and we came through, it was so un-MSU like at least in football. Even Mullen has never had a team come through truly in the clutch like that MSU team did on that day with essentially the SEC West hanging in the balance. Had we beat Bama last year it would have topped it, but alas we failed.

Smitty
06-12-2015, 09:00 AM
For a basketball play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBk8jC8qL8

Bullsy
06-12-2015, 09:01 AM
20 seconds left with Ole Miss trying to win the game instead of taking a knee for OT @ 20-20. And we win the game. WOW. This was the best! Here it is if you guys care to reminisce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI79AzdmBGE

How bout the Dawg Pound Rock after we kick the FG? BEST EVER

LC Dawg
06-12-2015, 09:04 AM
The pick six against Bama has always been a favorite but I have to vote the Wallacing play. Just the fact that it was Ole Miss is great but it was the type of play that doesn't happen very often. In a split second we went from being tied up to winning the game and going to a bowl. We definitely didn't need to extend OT where we may need a kick. Also, if we don't win that Egg Bowl at home and we sit at home for bowl season instead of crushing Rice I don't think we go into Baton Rouge last year with quite as much confidence as we did.

Liverpooldawg
06-12-2015, 09:07 AM
The fumble recovery at the goal line to win the game in the 1980 Bama game.

Coach34
06-12-2015, 09:10 AM
1. Punt return vs Tennessee- I thought I was about to see us win an SEC title

2. Tip, kick, and pick- that was unreal

3. Dakota's run vs LSU- thanks to Scooba, I have a pic of that framed in my living room

4. Fumble recovery vs Bama- this has slid as years have passed, but was still greatness

Prediction? Pain.
06-12-2015, 09:15 AM
This Moulds catch on 4th and 15 in the '94 Tennessee game:

https://youtu.be/n4LB909YccA?t=1m32s

The winning TD catch was awesome, but that 4th down catch is seared in my brain.

cbrunt29
06-12-2015, 09:24 AM
1.) Pegues' Egg Bowl punt return

2.) Sunshine's fumble in OT

3.) Dak's long run vs. LSU

BulldogBear
06-12-2015, 09:29 AM
The pick six against Bama has always been a favorite but I have to vote the Wallacing play. Just the fact that it was Ole Miss is great but it was the type of play that doesn't happen very often. In a split second we went from being tied up to winning the game and going to a bowl. We definitely didn't need to extend OT where we may need a kick. Also, if we don't win that Egg Bowl at home and we sit at home for bowl season instead of crushing Rice I don't think we go into Baton Rouge last year with quite as much confidence as we did.
I have to admit... when it comes to a play that was so critical to both the game and the outcome of the season it may be hard to find a bigger play anywhere that was too our benefit at least. Our whole program seems better today because of that play.

Ralph
06-12-2015, 09:35 AM
Burke Masters Grand Salami
Pegues punt return
Timmy Bowers layup at Bama

Dawgface
06-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Mine went from the Billy Jackson Fumble Recovery 1980, to the Kevin Prentiss Punt Return 1998 to take the lead in the SEC Championship game late in the 2nd half, to the latest which is the DeRunnya Wilson 1st qtr touchdown last season versus Auburn which I think propelled us to...

Five weeks straight ranked number one in the nation

1980 fumble recovery. Probably because it was the first huge play I witnessed that ended in victory.

thunderclap
06-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Wyatt to butler on the plains...

Yup

Maroonthirteen
06-12-2015, 09:51 AM
I told my wife..."overtime. They will take a knee.". When RMiller dropped back. I was surprised. When we made the pick, it was euphoric.

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Nickoe recovering Bo's fumble has to be up there.

Jamerson Love recovered the fumble, but Nickoe did come from one end of the field to the other to make the strip.......On a gimp knee no less.

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 10:15 AM
1.) Banks' first pick 6 of Tebow in '09. I knew as soon as he snatched it, he was gone.

2.) The goal line stand verses LSU in DV last season. (That entire game was a favorite, really. We finally got the 800lb Purple and Gold gorilla off of our backs.)

3.) AD TD run verses Houston in '09. That game still chaps my hind end.

4.) The int first play from the line verses the Barn last season then the subsequent Bear TD that followed.

5.) Perkins in 2010 EB where he ran all over the bears in Oxford.

Too many more to even mention.

ETA: OM having the TD negated in 2011 EB and then Barry Brunetti getting annihilated a play later as the clock ran out. Perfect end to a rainy night.

sleepy dawg
06-12-2015, 10:16 AM
I'm going with "Georgia- Nikoe Whitley blowing up the Georgia RB at the goal line causing what looked like a TD to be a fumble that of course Whitley recovered. Because Nikoe." as quoted from Todd.

That play was so big and such a turning point to me. We started the season 1-2. With that Georgia win, we went on to a 9 win season after what had previously been many insufferable seasons. After that play, I thought we can win this game. Also the first time in my life we beat Georgia at Davis Wade.

notoriousdog
06-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Hard to choose just one, but I can lump 4 plays into an elite category.
1. Dak's TD run against LSU. We'll be talking about that one for decades.
2. AJ's pick-6 vs Bama.
3. 1980 fumble recovery vs Bama.
4. 1999 Pick and Kick.

tcdog70
06-12-2015, 10:49 AM
well you youngsters don't remember this one. whipping LSU ass

https://youtu.be/jg2ZVjkrpkE

msstate7
06-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Jamerson Love recovered the fumble, but Nickoe did come from one end of the field to the other to make the strip.......On a gimp knee no less.

Guess it wasn't that memorable haha

You right

FlabLoser
06-12-2015, 10:55 AM

I remember it well. John Bond was undefeated vs LSU.

Glen Young was probably our best return guy ever. Also a pinch runner in baseball.

FlabLoser
06-12-2015, 10:55 AM
1.) Banks' first pick 6 of Tebow in '09. I knew as soon as he snatched it, he was gone.

2.) The goal line stand verses LSU in DV last season. (That entire game was a favorite, really. We finally got the 800lb Purple and Gold gorilla off of our backs.)

Is that game online on the SEC..whatever they're calling it? Re-watching that would be great in these, the offs.

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Guess it wasn't that memorable haha

You right

I wasn't trying to be a dick, man. Sorry if it came off that way. lol. It was indeed a remarkable play by Whitley though when you consider that he was basically playing with an injury that would have sidelined most and had surgery shortly thereafter. The man literally got from one end of the field to the other and was still able to strip the ball. With the kind of pain and impaired mobility he was dealing with, that's some want to.

Nickoe will always be one of my favorite Dawgs.

CadaverDawg
06-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Not sure if these are "all time" favorites, but a few plays that stand out in history to me are...

1) Madkin to Sirmones. That play made the kick-pick a possibility.

2) the screen passes against Michigan and Ole Miss the 1st Gator Bowl year (I love saying "1st"), where Perkins caught the screens and our WR's made decleater blocks

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Is that game online on the SEC..whatever they're calling it? Re-watching that would be great in these, the offs.

SEC Digital. Don't know man. I'll have to go look.

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Not sure if these are "all time" favorites, but a few plays that stand out in history to me are...

1) Madkin to Sirmones. That play made the kick-pick a possibility.

2) the screen passes against Michigan and Ole Miss the 1st Gator Bowl year (I love saying "1st"), where Perkins caught the screens and our WR's made decleater blocks

Was it Rece Davis who yelled: "Man wide open. CJ Sirmones. TOUCHDOWN!!!"

Then when we kicked off to Deuce, you can hear Corso going "No, no, no...." lol. It was awesome how excited the color guys got for that game.

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Who got the call for the '99 EB?

It was Corso, Herbstreit, and I think Rece Davis, but it may have been Fowler. They were pulling for MSU so hard by the end of the game.

War Machine Dawg
06-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Was it Rece Davis who yelled: "Man wide open. CJ Sirmones. TOUCHDOWN!!!"

Then when we kicked off to Deuce, you can hear Corso going "No, no, no...." lol. It was awesome how excited the color guys got for that game.

No, it was Tirico. ESPN still had him doing college football then.

Pollodawg
06-12-2015, 11:15 AM
No, it was Tirico. ESPN still had him doing college football then.

Hmm....Thanks, man.

msstate7
06-12-2015, 11:25 AM
I wasn't trying to be a dick, man. Sorry if it came off that way. lol. It was indeed a remarkable play by Whitley though when you consider that he was basically playing with an injury that would have sidelined most and had surgery shortly thereafter. The man literally got from one end of the field to the other and was still able to strip the ball. With the kind of pain and impaired mobility he was dealing with, that's some want to.

Nickoe will always be one of my favorite Dawgs.

Nah, dude. Glad you caught it.

BulldogBear
06-12-2015, 11:59 AM

Glen Young one of my all-time favorite Bulldogs and one of the earliest I could actually remember. Him, Bond and Haddix. I was only a second grader and my Dad had taken me to my first game that year.. I wasn't at this one but had just been a couple of weeks earlier, a 24-21 win over Auburn. My college football life began that year.

Dawg61
06-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Norwood's 37 yard TD run to beat Florida with 33 seconds left is up there

http://youtu.be/yhpcDC-loLk

hells bells
06-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Norwood's 37 yard TD run to beat Florida with 33 seconds left is up there

http://youtu.be/yhpcDC-loLk

My junior year. Homecoming at Vegas verse Auburn. State down by 30 points. On third down Ballard decides to punt. Yes third down. We sucked that bad. I was one of 25 students left in the student section with my date. The Jim Beam was flowing only to make it better. Following the punt Auby scores three plays later.

I seen it dawg
06-12-2015, 05:19 PM
1990. Vs Auburn. #2 ranked Auburn. We sucked. David Fair rips thru their defense down the field and scores a TD to get us down by 1 with hardly any time left. No chance for another possession. We go for the TIE!!! The muther****ing TIE!!! Not hand the ball to the animal that has just destroyed a tired defense up the field and try to knock off the #2 ranked team in the country. Oh shit no don't give it to the senior homegrown David Fair hell no. Let's kick the PAT. And with justice the son of a bitch gets blocked and we lose 17-16.

I believe it was the final straw for Felker and the great Zacharias had seen enough and brought our program to Jackie Wayne. Which in turn brings us to where we are today. Light years from where we were and now a legitimate sustainable football school.

That's my favorite all time play. Thanks Rockey.

Coach34
06-12-2015, 08:48 PM
1990. Vs Auburn. #2 ranked Auburn. We sucked. David Fair rips thru their defense down the field and scores a TD to get us down by 1 with hardly any time left. No chance for another possession. We go for the TIE!!! The muther****ing TIE!!! Not hand the ball to the animal that has just destroyed a tired defense up the field and try to knock off the #2 ranked team in the country. Oh shit no don't give it to the senior homegrown David Fair hell no. Let's kick the PAT. And with justice the son of a bitch gets blocked and we lose 17-16.

I believe it was the final straw for Felker and the great Zacharias had seen enough and brought our program to Jackie Wayne. Which in turn brings us to where we are today. Light years from where we were and now a legitimate sustainable football school.

my boy. Thinking outside the box as usual. Well done

I stood beside you that day wondering what the ****ing **** Rock? Jackie Wayne was worth seeing that

Schultzy
06-12-2015, 09:06 PM

Does anyone know the name of the infamous Auburn player who blocked the extra point? He was #45 I think and turned Auburn in to the NCAA that next offseason. Pretty much got Pat Dye fired.

Political Hack
06-12-2015, 09:12 PM
The Kick & the Pick, Dak's run against LSU, Pegues punt return.

Will's INT to seal game against LSU.
Will's INT to seal game against Arkansas.
Will's INT to seal 2015 Egg Bowl (Coming Soon...)

I seen it dawg
06-12-2015, 10:27 PM
my boy. Thinking outside the box as usual. Well done

I stood beside you that day wondering what the ****ing **** Rock? Jackie Wayne was worth seeing that

And we all cheered when it got blocked.

MedDawg
06-13-2015, 04:36 PM
were both by Derrick Zimmerman. His layup to win the game at Ole Miss and his dunk over the 7-footer in the NCAA regional in Dallas.

FlabLoser
06-13-2015, 04:41 PM
This one is pretty solid.
http://youtu.be/JCBk8jC8qL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBk8jC8qL8

Pollodawg
06-13-2015, 05:26 PM
I amend my favorite football play of all time to the final play of the Egg Bowl 2008. For obvious reasons.

Dawg61
06-13-2015, 09:08 PM
This is my favorite basketball play of all-time

http://youtu.be/Dd-hPD3HXu4

MaroonMike
06-14-2015, 12:30 AM
One of my favorites was Madkin to Cooper to convert the 4th and 15 against Arkansas in 1998. That play kept the drive alive to put us in FG range for the win and SEC West title. Awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMPRILiWhY

Schultzy
06-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Does anyone know the name of the infamous Auburn player who blocked the extra point? He was #45 I think and turned Auburn in to the NCAA that next offseason. Pretty much got Pat Dye fired.

His name was Patrick Ramsey and when the $ stopped coming he tape recorded some conversations with assistant coaches and went to CNN. Totally burned them.

FlabLoser
06-14-2015, 08:45 AM
His name was Patrick Ramsey and when the $ stopped coming he tape recorded some conversations with assistant coaches and went to CNN. Totally burned them.

Burned them so bad, the NCAA did nothing IIRC.

Bully13
06-14-2015, 09:00 AM

I was at that game. I don't think we threw a single pass on that drive. Felker should have had 2 maybe 3 play options for the win as he watched that drive. The only question going through his mind should have been what 2 point play to use based on what au showed. It would have been bad enough going for the tie had our offense been dominated the entire game and we had just gotten lucky on a pick 6 or something. Then we go on to lose the egg bowl and you could hear Rockys tone right after after the game that he knew he had coached his last game at MSU. The rest is history. Those 2 losses were indeed defining moments in MSU football history.

Jacksondevildog
06-14-2015, 09:03 AM
I agree with Coach on the Prentiss punt return versus Tennessee in Atlanta. If we would have help on, that would have been a sure fire number 1 all time in our sports program. Anthony Johnson's pick 6 versus Alabama in 2007 was the loudest that I've ever heard Davis Wade. The comeback on the plains in 1999 was surreal, especially the last reception my Matt Butler. Honorable mention from me would be Hunter Renfroe's catch at the wall versus Oregon State in the CWS. I was driving on I-20 coming back from Birmingham listening to the game. When the OSU guy hit it, I could tell in Jim Ellis' voice that it was gone. Even though the wasn't going to leave the yard, we all felt that it was gone off of the bat. Once he caught it, it put us up 1-0 in the CWS and helped spark the run that was coming.

neal'shair
06-14-2015, 09:23 AM
#wallacing

Statefan
06-14-2015, 09:24 AM
Another basketball one -- when Varnado packed the hell out of Scotty Hopson in the SEC tournament championship game. (I think?)

mcain31
06-14-2015, 09:37 AM
https://youtu.be/iz_rrT3lyE4

I got to watch AJ's interception vs Alabama from the sideline. I'm in the highlight wearing my dress blues. I've never heard DWS as loud as this play.

Bully13
06-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Does anyone remember that dunk dampier made against uga in the sec tournament? ..... maybe the single most athletic bad ass dunk I've seen from a MSU player.

Jack Lambert
06-14-2015, 08:50 PM

And Pork Chop lead the way.

SDDawg
06-14-2015, 11:14 PM
Nickoe's strip of Bo in the 2013 EB is right up there.

Todd4State
06-14-2015, 11:21 PM
For some reason I never realized this until I looked back at it, but from the pass, pick, and kick took only 38 seconds of football time all told. Incredible.

RDawg90
06-15-2015, 12:03 AM
The Kick Pick for me. Who it was against, the type of comeback it allowed, the type of season it cemented, it had everything.

Others

Prescott's TD run at LSU this past year
Kevin Prentiss' punt return against Tennessee
Corey Broomfield's interception TD against Ole Miss
The 3rd and 50-forever against Florida