PDA

View Full Version : Athlon's Pre-Season All SEC

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-10-2015, 02:38 PM
http://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-football-2015-all-conference-team1355
Not a bad rating actually, but I was surprised Calhoun made 4th team and Redmond wasn't listed. Here are the bulldogs listed:
Dak - First Team QB
Bear - Second Team WR
CJ - Second Team DT
Malone - 3rd Team OG
Calhoun - 4th Team CB

Coach34
06-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Any list without Redmond 1st or 2nd team is not very good

Vinsanity
06-10-2015, 03:14 PM
I would have placed Logan Cooke at one of the kicker spots. He did pretty well last season.

CadaverDawg
06-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Any list without Redmond 1st or 2nd team is not very good

Coach is right. I love Calhoun, but any list without Redmond or with Calhoun ahead of Redmond is just not accurate. Redmond isn't just a Top corner in the SEC this year, he's one of the Top 5 in the country more than likely.

Tbonewannabe
06-10-2015, 04:27 PM
You are just trying to get Bracky's ass kicked. 2 1/2 years out of one of the top corners in the SEC.

mic
06-10-2015, 04:30 PM
http://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-football-2015-all-conference-team1355
Not a bad rating actually, but I was surprised Calhoun made 4th team and Redmond wasn't listed. Here are the bulldogs listed:
Dak - First Team QB
Bear - Second Team WR
CJ - Second Team DT
Malone - 3rd Team OG
Calhoun - 4th Team CB

Redmond not being on 1st or 2nd team is a joke . and leaving him off altogether shows they have zero knowledge of college football..

Coach34
06-10-2015, 04:35 PM
We have the best CB tandem in the SEC. Redmond will be drafted late 1st-early 2nd. Calhoun has to fight the clock at the Combine- but his football intelligence and ball skills will level that. I think he makes it off the draft board by the end of the Round 3.

Bothrops
06-10-2015, 05:05 PM
The don't know what players we have after the aforementioned names. Although I am surprised they knew who Calhoun was.

Chris Jones needs to have a huge year. Ability wise he is among the very best, but needs to be a lot meaner.

Tbonewannabe
06-10-2015, 05:33 PM
The don't know what players we have after the aforementioned names. Although I am surprised they knew who Calhoun was.

Chris Jones needs to have a huge year. Ability wise he is among the very best, but needs to be a lot meaner.

If Nick James lives up to potential, Chris Jones is going to get paid. Teams are going to have to pick a poison. Diaz gets some DL depth and he will look like a genius. With the overall speed at LB blitzing, some QBS are going to be wheelchairing back on the bus.

sleepy dawg
06-10-2015, 05:56 PM
I would have placed Logan Cooke at one of the kicker spots. He did pretty well last season.

They're not likely to have a returning kicker on there who didn't make a field goal from the previous season.