PDA

View Full Version : So Neal McCready doesnt think Dak could win a Championship anywhere including Ohio St

dawgclub99
06-10-2015, 08:06 AM
I dont listen to his podcast because I think he is an idiot but a Bear buddy texted me crowing about it. Freeze would drop to his praying knees and beg for a QB like Dak. Did those idiots not see him play last year? We were one win away from the playoffs and we werent the mighty Ohio State Buckeyes. What a loser.

starkvegasdawg
06-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Neal Mcready, Parrish Alford, and Yancy Porter can't stay off each others' junk long enough to evaluate any football team, much less ours. Just remind your bear buddy that Dak had better numbers last year than Eli did the year he was a Heisman finalist. It's fun watching bears get livid and start spouting off excuses of why that doesn't matter.

BeardoMSU
06-10-2015, 08:25 AM
I dont listen to his podcast because I think he is an idiot but a Bear buddy texted me crowing about it. Freeze would drop to his praying knees and beg for a QB like Dak. Did those idiots not see him play last year? We were one win away from the playoffs and we werent the mighty Ohio State Buckeyes. What a loser.

What was the context of this discussion? Doesn't Neal claim not to be an OM fan, he just "calls it like he sees it"?

Saltydog
06-10-2015, 08:27 AM
to cement his legacy he MUST win the Egg Bowl this year. Had we won that game, we wouldn't be hearing some of this shit from them.

dawgclub99
06-10-2015, 08:43 AM
What was the context of this discussion? Doesn't Neal claim not to be an OM fan, he just "calls it like he sees it"?

Im not sure. Like I said, I didnt listen to it, but friend is a loyal listener and hangs on McCready's every word like he is a Saint. I agree with the above. We wouldnt be hearing this crap if we had won the Egg Bowl.

Coach34
06-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Please let Sept 12th get here

Jacksondevildog
06-10-2015, 08:46 AM
I don't think Neal could get another job anywhere besides rebelgrove.com, including Ohio State.

He's hit that's stage where he's pissed because he's realized that his hair isn't coming back.

John Farley
06-10-2015, 08:54 AM
All about perception with that bunch. Even if it isn't true, push it to make them all smile. Would rather flip a 2 star from us then land a 5 star on their own. That's a fact. I remember having a conversation with Tom Allen last year. Asked me about Fletcher Adams. I said "yall got zero chance here." His response "he will not be going to MSU. All our recruiting folks think he is Ole Miss bound". I said "well if you say so, but your wrong". Truthfulness and accuracy are not as important as making the fanbase feel good.

BeardoMSU
06-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Don't let it bother you. This shit is going to be hilarious. The season can't get here quick enough. Every time I see/hear something like this I just think of Dan in the locker-room before the LSU game, "I don't anybody knows whats about to take this field right now".

gravedigger
06-10-2015, 09:27 AM
Tell your buddy coach34 says ole miss cheats. No difference.

MadDawg
06-10-2015, 09:30 AM
One thing I just don't get. The Bearsharks had one of the best defenses in college football last year. We played them in oxford and lost. And somehow that means Dak isn't any good. It's like the dumbass Bearsharks would rather find a way to downplay Dak's abilities than to give their stellar defense any credit. It's hilarious. Tells me they would rather be 2-10 with a win over us than 10-2 with a loss in the EB.

msstate7
06-10-2015, 09:36 AM
If dak can't win a championship on a team as talented as Ohio state, what does that say for om's chances with Kelly?

Jack Lambert
06-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Ole Miss coaches bettter learn how to develop QB's. Bo Wallace did not improve while at Ole Miss. What skills he had he learned in JUCO. Those two four star QB who will be sitting on the bench next season will not get any better and Kelly has peaked if he is going to Ole MIss.

starkvegasdawg
06-10-2015, 10:17 AM
If dak can't win a championship on a team as talented as Ohio state, what does that say for om's chances with Kelly?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOjtGljnV3G5lrVnNJksbyn7xeY4IJR TB0HFT073rr7K3MDrv3vQ

FlabLoser
06-10-2015, 10:19 AM
One thing I just don't get. The Bearsharks had one of the best defenses in college football last year. We played them in oxford and lost. And somehow that means Dak isn't any good. It's like the dumbass Bearsharks would rather find a way to downplay Dak's abilities than to give their stellar defense any credit. It's hilarious. Tells me they would rather be 2-10 with a win over us than 10-2 with a loss in the EB.

Dak's stats: http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/dak-prescott-1.html

Eli's stats: http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/eli-manning-1.html

Dak's Jr year stats are better than Eli's stats from any year. Dak is the better college QB. They can put that in their pipe and smoke it.

BeardoMSU
06-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Dak's stats: http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/dak-prescott-1.html

Eli's stats: http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/eli-manning-1.html

Dak's Jr year stats are better than Eli's stats from any year. Dak is the better college QB. They can put that in their pipe and smoke it.

And that legacy will be even more cemented after next year.

MSUDawg99
06-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Don't let it bother you. This shit is going to be hilarious. The season can't get here quick enough. Every time I see/hear something like this I just think of Dan in the locker-room before the LSU game, "I don't anybody knows whats about to take this field right now".

THIS! Damn right! Hope they maintain that chip on their shoulder this year.

But eventually if we keep up this winning record, media will eventually catch on & we won't have to settle for the underdog role any longer. The West just cannibalizes itself so bad here in recent history.

BulldogBear
06-10-2015, 11:21 AM

Quack. I think the duck principle applies with him

If it looks like a Bear, sounds like a Bear, thinks like a Bear, acts like a Bears, screws like a Bear or whatever else you can think of....it's a Bear. He can deny it all he wants.

I really hope our guys will play with that chip on their shoulder again like games 1-6 last year. Then looking at this.... even if you reach and maintain a #1 ranking, it's still them same 'ol crap. Play with chip 12 games this season. Oops.... 13-15 game this season!

messageboardsuperhero
06-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Neal McCready also said on April 2nd that there's no way Malik Newman was coming to State. Everyone who tries to say that MSU is even a possibility should just stop. Skip to the 24 minute mark. https://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1753184

Three weeks later Newman signs with State. Two months later he's on campus and practicing with the team.

McCready is less of a homer than some of their other fan writers, but he always gives off this vibe that he thinks he knows more than everyone else- when in reality he doesn't know anything.

CadaverDawg
06-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Neal McCready also said on April 2nd that there's no way Malik Newman was coming to State. Everyone who tries to say that MSU is even a possibility should just stop. Skip to the 24 minute mark. https://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1753184

Three weeks later Newman signs with State. Two months later he's on campus and practicing with the team.

McCready is less of a homer than some of their other fan writers, but he always gives off this vibe that he thinks he knows more than everyone else- when in reality he doesn't know anything.

That is hilarious.

"He's not going to State. Just stop. He's NOT going to MSU". - Neal McCready in a typical, cocky, douche voice.

Hahahaha, I love it. Call the MSU ticket office if you want to see him play this year, Neal. Haha, eat shit.

BeardoMSU
06-10-2015, 12:25 PM
That is hilarious.

"He's not going to State. Just stop. He's NOT going to MSU". - Neal McCready in a typical, cocky, douche voice.

Hahahaha, I love it. Call the MSU ticket office if you want to see him play this year, Neal. Haha, eat shit.

That definitely stuck out to me too, lol...what a douche.

Ultimately, we all need to take a second and ask ourselves this simple question: "Who the 17 is Neal McCready, and why the 17 should I give a shit what he has to say?" That dick in a bow-tie is no more equipped to pass along his "expertise" on college sports than any of us. You could also put any of the SDS writers' names in the above question and get the same answer.

Dawg Corps
06-10-2015, 12:32 PM
That definitely stuck out to me too, lol...what a douche. You could also put any of the SDS writers' names in the above question and get the same answer.

I'm glad you chose the word "writer" over something like "journalist."

SDDawg
06-10-2015, 01:14 PM
From the podcast page: "Also, while you're in the Oxford Exxon make sure you try the pulled pork nachos for $4.99 - See more at: https://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1753184#sthash.4W9z90Q1.dpuf"

Neal's killing the game, yo.

Billy Ray Valentine
06-10-2015, 01:22 PM
That guy's ass is getting jealous because of all the shit coming out of his mouth

Coach34
06-10-2015, 01:43 PM
I made him look like a dumbass when I was on Bo Bounds show- looks like it's about time to do it again

Homedawg
06-10-2015, 01:59 PM
His post game wrap up of the auburn loss will forever stick in my mind. He looked like he'd lost a family member. It was comical.

EnterpriseDawg
06-10-2015, 02:34 PM
to cement his legacy he MUST win the Egg Bowl this year. Had we won that game, we wouldn't be hearing some of this shit from them.

Not sure I agree. I think he cemented his legacy last year regardless how the season ended. Did we have anyone else in school history throw for 3,000 yards? What about anyone get as close to the Heisman has he did? Not sure we have had many QBs lead us to a no. 1 ranking and a 10 win season in the same year. Maybe its just me.

Coach34
06-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Ummmm yeah- Dakota's legacy as our best all-time QB is already in cement. Only thing left to see is how much is poured

MadDawg
06-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Well damn. I was just getting ready to reluctantly come to his defense. I couldn't remember exactly and thought maybe these comments were made before we hired Howland. But they weren't. We hired Howland on March 25th. McCready's comments were over a week later. What a douche.

5 Star
06-10-2015, 03:27 PM
So this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qmWZTXVeFo) doesn't count anymore?

Damn you are a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately, hard to please emm effer.

Billy Ray Valentine
06-10-2015, 04:11 PM
I made him look like a dumbass when I was on Bo Bounds show- looks like it's about time to do it again

Seems like he's doing a pretty good job of that on his own

Drugdog
06-10-2015, 05:21 PM
C34,
I'm glad Neil didn't come back on Oob, thanks to you. He is the Biggest clown and ass hat ever.

BulldogBear
06-10-2015, 05:46 PM
C34,
I'm glad Neil didn't come back on Oob, thanks to you. He is the Biggest clown and ass hat ever.

I've heard him on there recently, as in surely in the last two months. I don't usually get to listen so I'm sorry I missed c34 on there.

Drugdog
06-10-2015, 06:05 PM
I've heard him on there recently, as in surely in the last two months. I don't usually get to listen so I'm sorry I missed c34 on there.

I thought he bailed because Bo had him on. I guess he changed his panties and decide to come back on.

Coach34
06-10-2015, 06:38 PM
He had been refusing to be on cause I made him look like an idiot- I guess he finally got over the butthurt and realized he needed Bo for a platform to spew his BS

Drugdog
06-10-2015, 06:47 PM

He had been refusing to be on cause I made him look like an idiot- I guess he finally got over the butthurt and realized he needed Bo for a platform to spew his BS

Any discussions about going back on OOB this fall?

Coach34
06-10-2015, 07:39 PM
I have not heard from Bo since I set the record for the most downloaded show in OOB history.

msstate7
06-10-2015, 07:50 PM
I have not heard from Bo since I set the record for the downloaded show in OOB history.

Unfortunately the OM boycott of his show probably ruined a chance for you to come back on