PDA

View Full Version : College baseball recruiting stats I'd like to see

Bully13
06-09-2015, 08:42 PM
signing money turned down per player and totals. and see how that compares to post season success. and then an inside analysis on what those schools do in order to have high numbers in said category.

Bully13
06-09-2015, 11:41 PM
well, I don't have the exact stats but if anyone of you 91 lurkers would like a dose of reality, here it is. we ain't jack shat anymore in baseball. if our 7 years under cohen and these numbers don't tell you what you want to know, you belong in a alice in wonderland movie.

dose of reality:

http://www.baseballamerica.com/college/2015-recruiting-rankings-lsu-scores-despite-defection/

BiscuitEater
06-10-2015, 07:14 AM
well, I don't have the exact stats but if anyone of you 91 lurkers would like a dose of reality, here it is. we ain't jack shat anymore in baseball. if our 7 years under cohen and these numbers don't tell you what you want to know, you belong in a alice in wonderland movie.

dose of reality:

LSU gets good baseball players .. who would have thought that? One doesn't have to be Norman Einstein to figure out .. they have ALWAYS gotten good recruits and they ALWAYS will.

MSU beat LSU @ Death Valley this past year in FB and we haven't had a higher ranked FB recruiting class that I can even remember.

Quaoarsking
06-10-2015, 07:24 AM
To be fari, we stopped being "jack shat" long before Cohen got here. I don't know why it's taken you so long to realize it.

Coach34
06-10-2015, 07:30 AM
Wow people- this has been what our program is since 2001. Why are some of u just figuring this out???

BrunswickDawg
06-10-2015, 07:42 AM
Wow people- this has been what our program is since 2001. Why are some of u just figuring this out???
2001? I'd argue it's been this way since Polk tried to quit the first time in 90 and then spent more time with his daily letters to the NCAA then trying maintain the program.