PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Peters Commits

Ifyouonlyknew
06-06-2015, 08:26 PM
2016 PG Lamar Peters has committed to MSU. Howland's top target at PG. He's from New Orleans.

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2015, 08:27 PM
And the hits keep on coming.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Don't know if I made myself clear but he committed to MSU. Here's his Jr Season Highlights.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OdT6-cvH8OE&autoplay=1

msstate7
06-06-2015, 08:33 PM
How in the world did we get so lucky and get howland? Thank you to all the dumb AD's that let him sit out until he fell in our lap

Coach34
06-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks Adidas

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Don't know if I made myself clear but he committed to MSU. Here's his Jr Season Highlights.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OdT6-cvH8OE&autoplay=1

Sorry. Meant that as a positive.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2015, 08:46 PM
2016 PG Lamar Peters has committed to MSU. Howland's top target at PG. He's from New Orleans.

http://miguelaragoncillo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/boom-goes-the-dynamite-geeksandcleats.jpg

SDDawg
06-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Thanks Adidas

It's unbelievable, and great. Says a lot about Stricklin's reputation as well.

Treemydawg
06-06-2015, 08:56 PM
State is about to be top dawgs in SEC basketball. Just give Howland a year or two and we are going to be serious tournament contenders. Good times are coming for the hump boys.

msstate7
06-06-2015, 09:04 PM
State is about to be top dawgs in SEC basketball. Just give Howland a year or two and we are going to be serious tournament contenders. Good times are coming for the hump boys.

Well that program in Lexington might have something to say about that, but we're gonna be around the top imo

Coach34
06-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Donovan leaving also damn sure doesnt hurt. If Howland will stay committed here for 4 years- he'll retire here. He's gonna build us into a perennial contender.

Treemydawg
06-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Well that program in Lexington might have something to say about that, but we're gonna be around the top imo

Your spot on 7, but I can't help but think that Howland will somewhat derail the recruiting that Cal seems to have a monopoly on in Lexington. He will in my opinion start getting or battling for the recruits that Cal is constantly getting and get some of those recruits that make the big blue a conender year in and year out. I may be way off base with this, but in Howland I trust.

msstate7
06-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Your spot on 7, but I can't help but think that Howland will somewhat derail the recruiting that Cal seems to have a monopoly on in Lexington. He will in my opinion start getting or battling for the recruits that Cal is constantly getting and get some of those recruits that make the big blue a conender year in and year out. I may be way off base with this, but in Howland I trust.

I think our best chance at dethroning Kentucky is to get consistent 4*'s and a few 5*'s mixed in together. Then hopefully our guys stay multiple years in school and we beat kentucky's freshmen with our soph's, juniors, and seniors. Maybe not be as talented, but more experienced

Schultzy
06-06-2015, 10:08 PM
I don't usually get this geeked up over a highlight reel but this guy is def a poor man's...oh forgot don't want to put to much pressure on him.

Seriously though, I can't believe the impact Howland has made on recruiting.

Coach34
06-06-2015, 10:14 PM
Seriously though, I can't believe the impact Howland has made on recruiting.

Howland's rep
United booster network
Adidas

Thats why recruiting is 10-fold better

Howland just vacationed at an Adidas resort. Adidas wanted Howland back in NCAA basketball badly

Coach34
06-06-2015, 10:16 PM
It's what Nike does for Dook, Kentucky, Kansas, etc

Bothrops
06-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Hell if a get !

messageboardsuperhero
06-06-2015, 11:49 PM

It doesn't change your point, but Kansas is an Adidas school too.

IMO, Adidas's top basketball schools are probably Kansas, UCLA, and Louisville. We're likely in the tier right below those elite schools now in their pecking order since Howland got here. Adidas takes care of Howland- so they will treat us well also.

Coach34
06-06-2015, 11:58 PM
. Adidas takes care of Howland- so they will treat us well also.

This has become extremely obvious

messageboardsuperhero
06-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Let's not just credit all this to Adidas though. Having an elite coach with a proven track record plus a finally re-unified booster network pulling in the same direction is what is causing the majority of our recruiting success of the past couple of months. Adidas pulled some strings to get us him, but Howland and co. deserve most of the credit.

I can't wait to see what Howland can do when the results on the court are better and he's not having to recruit to a 30-60 record from the past three years.

BeardoMSU
06-07-2015, 12:25 AM

Isn't OM a Nike program? They must be the runt of the litter....