PDA

View Full Version : There has been a disturbing breach in the firewall.

HSVDawg
06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Cyberterrorism has compromised Elitedawgs. Anyone else catch the Ole Miss banner advertisement?

STATEBALLIN
06-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Cyberterrorism has compromised Elitedawgs. Anyone else catch the Ole Miss banner advertisement?

stay off the bear sites. It was probably pulled from your cookies.

BulldogDX55
06-06-2015, 10:13 AM

stay off the bear sites. It was probably pulled from your cookies.

This. C34 and co. don't choose the ads. It is based on your browser history.

HSVDawg
06-06-2015, 11:02 AM
This. C34 and co. don't choose the ads. It is based on your browser history.

I have a hard time drawing that correlation.

I don't ever visit any Ole Miss sites. Usually just float back and forth between here and SixPack. There is now a Walt Disney World ad and before there was an ad for some small university in South Carolina. I guarantee you I haven't been visiting either of their websites either.

BulldogBear
06-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Solved it for you. As far as I'm concerned for all intents and purposes. SPS=Ole Miss site. Honestly, after coming to ED I have not been back over there even once, even though all I ever did was lurk.

Seriously though, has anyone else been using computer or researching law or med schools or anything that might cause a correlation?

HSVDawg
06-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Seriously though, has anyone else been using computer or researching law or med schools or anything that might cause a correlation?

It's my smartphone. Nobody else has been using it.

missouridawg
06-06-2015, 11:30 AM
I have a hard time drawing that correlation.

I don't ever visit any Ole Miss sites. Usually just float back and forth between here and SixPack. There is now a Walt Disney World ad and before there was an ad for some small university in South Carolina. I guarantee you I haven't been visiting either of their websites either.

I'm 33. I'm married. I have a small kid. My wife is hot. I get ads for over 40 single women a lot. And I definitely don't search for that.

AFDawg
06-06-2015, 11:30 AM
You could get that ad simply based off location.

Vinsanity
06-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Well the school newspaper did have a half page ad for the tsun business school so maybe that's why**

scottycameron
06-06-2015, 12:59 PM
your a bear.