PDA

View Full Version : Another fun link to follow throughout the summer...

Original48
07-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Jamestown Jammers....Jacoby Jones/Adam Frazier middle infield not too shabby. Plus after 4 games they are leading the team batting .450 and .438 respectively. They've had Jacoby in center some and Adam at SS but tonight was Jacoby at short and Adam at second.

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2013_07_07_batasx_jamasx_1&t=g_box&did=milb&sid=t489

Todd4State
07-07-2013, 11:54 PM
I think Jacoby Jones is either going to be an outfielder or a third baseman.

This kind of shows you how strong the SEC is as far as playing baseball goes. Those two went from Omaha to the minors and are already kicking ass.

Not only that, but I saw an article in Sports Illustrated about guys coming up to MLB from the draft in less than a year, and they mentioned 7-8 players that made the jump from college to MLB in less than a year. Three of the players were in the SEC- Kevin Gausman, Mike Zunino, and Michael Roth. And it would be four if you count Michael Wacha who pitched at Texas A&M last year when they were in the Big 12.

I'm telling you- unless you are like a top round pick out of high school, the quickest way to MLB is through the SEC. You can get an education and tons of hot co-eds rather than living in an apartment with six guys and getting cleat chasers.

I seen it dawg
07-08-2013, 06:19 AM
Also on that link there is a link in bottom left corner of page for the minor league site. Covers entire minors. Article about Stratton on there.