PDA

View Full Version : Typical Beardshark POV

BulldogBear
06-05-2015, 04:27 PM
September can't get here quick enough. Bold items are my additions or comments:

"Ole Miss certainly has the better team, with a bit (just a bit???) of a question mark at QB, and how the running game will play out. It sucks that the starting QB will only have 1 year (most likely) to utilize the best signing class in Rebel history, though. Hopefully everything comes together for Ole Miss, and the LandShark D isn't forced to win the big games again in 2015.

State simply cannot expect to have an overall astounding season (Why not? Read on adventurer....). Losing 20+ starters in one year is a tough blow to any team. But in State's case, it is exceptionally difficult to recover (What he really thinks, as do all good Beardsharks, is that we suck (1) most importantly BECAUSE we are State and (2) media is telling them so when they take a breath from the blowing). The team will play with heart at the beginning.of the srason, but when they hit the "meat & potatoes" of their conference schedule, this is when state takes a nose dive. They lack experience (L...O...L...), and legitimate talent for the 2015 season (Wait what? So, if your guy gets a certain rating he's legit but ours are not. Again, to Ole Miss and to media... WHICH IS IT??????????? The reality is you're just finding creative ways to say that MSU will drop BECAUSE we are MSU and Ole Miss will be worldbeaters BECAUSE they are Ole Miss. I'm in the wrong profession). Sure, they have Dak, but he cannot snap the ball, block the pass rush, fill the run gaps, and throw the ball to himself for touchdowns. Its just too much of a deficit to fill for the 2015 MSU team (but yet we are supposed to have better talent coming up in most positions...again...WHICH. IS. IT. GOING. TO. BE. BEARS?).

You realize that Kelly will most likely win the starting QB job, right? You also realize that he led his team to a division (not SEC) national championship, right? MSU's WR Corp has yet to prove (??????????)they can compete with Ole Miss' WR's (Remember the most recent Egg Bowl) 4 of our receivers tallied 600+ yards each last year, and 6 return, along with those 4. Only Wilson From MSU returns with more than 600 yards.RB for Ole Miss includes the RB that MSU failed to contain last year, and put almost 300 yards on the MSU defense, including a 98yd run for a TD.MSU returns an Offensive line that lost 3 starters. While spring games help us understand where a team could potentially be, facing an entire 2nd string offense, let's be honest. MSU's O-line leaves much to be desired when facing quality, conference, or Power 5 defenses. Again, remember the Egg Bowl...? Dak spent more time on his butt, and head, than on his feet. Lmao!"

I have never in my life wanted to run the score up on these 17ers like I do this year.

BulldogBear
06-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Oh and BTW, Beardsharks are now a dark horse to win the SEC...

DARK HORSE??? ....I thought they were worldbeaters.

MSUDawg99
06-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Where did this POS POV come from? Who wrote this shat? Acey Roberts? Sounds like his arrogant pompous ass bastard self.

MSUDawg99
06-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Oh & I forgot DELUSIONAL

662dawg
06-05-2015, 05:04 PM
What did this POS POV come from? Who wrote this shat? Acey Roberts? Sounds like his arrogant pompous ass bastard self.

Lawd she mad! 😂

MSUDawg99
06-05-2015, 05:16 PM
You already know! Those farkers push my buttons on the daily. UGH! I hate them!

BeardoMSU
06-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Who wrote that, lol?

BulldogBear
06-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Who wrote that, lol?

Jerrod Baker

Nice response from a guy named Matt. Wonder if he's our Matt?

"How in the world will msu ever replace all that 2 star talent. Sports writers need to evaluate themselves a little. On the one hand. They say Mullen can't recruit(rankings/stars are garbage by the way). Then these 2 stars graduate. How will this two star talent be replaced. Also check out the depth chart sometime. Starters at state are starters by name only. The backups get as many, if not more snaps than the starters. If the rankings and stars matter. How about we examine the loses and replacements. Pretty much every
Replacement was rated higher than the starter. Heck p.j. Jones' backup on the DL was a 5* and #2 croot in the nation. State will be just fine. Ole miss has a glut on talent out wide. Continuity between WR/QB matters in sec football. So who gets these receivers the ball for the carebears?"

1bigdawg
06-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Ole Miss may have Five 1st round draft picks,Nkimdichee, Tunsil, Treadwell, Engram and Conner. How can anyone hope to compete with the possibly most talented college football team in history. Adding to that is the #1 JUCO QB. It will be a disaster if they are only 14-1 on their way to another National Championship. Losing a game with that talent would mean Freeze cannot coach.

Coach34
06-05-2015, 07:26 PM
By next month, we will have lost 33 starters from last year and will be asked to forfeit games to save people the trouble of beating us

Dawgface
06-05-2015, 07:35 PM
You guys need to go play some golf or go fishing. Its going to be a long summer if you continue to let sports writers and the bears get your goat.

Billy Ray Valentine
06-05-2015, 09:22 PM
Ha! That dude needs to try out for Last Comic Standing. Hilarious is the best word I can think of to describe this

BossDawg
06-06-2015, 12:07 AM
Who is Jerrod Baker? Seriously. Does he write for UMiss?

BulldogBear
06-06-2015, 02:30 AM
Who is Jerrod Baker? Seriously. Does he write for UMiss?In his dreams

messageboardsuperhero
06-06-2015, 08:07 AM
We lose 20+ starters? LOL, so assuming he realizes that there are only 22 starters on the team, this guy thinks we lost every single one of our starters?

Saltydog
06-06-2015, 09:09 AM
human excrement. Reckon he's still "fishing", cat fishing in particular?