PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile...

Vinsanity
06-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Jim Harbaugh is running around a high school camp in Bama without a shirt on. What do you guys think of this?
http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/111437/shirtless-jim-harbaugh-takes-alabama-camp-by-storm

MSUDawg99
06-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Yeah my eyes are blinded now with all that whiteness.

MSUDawg4Life
06-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Means nothing if none of those kids go to Michigan.

Jack Lambert
06-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Playing a no rules game with kids is all good until some millionaire adults runs over one of them and breaks their leg.

confucius say
06-05-2015, 04:09 PM
I'm surprised nick and the Gus bus don't shut this down by letting the high school host schools know this is a no no

MSUDawg99
06-05-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm surprised nick and the Gus bus don't shut this down by letting the high school host schools know this is a no no

What can Nick & Gus do about it? No rule against it in B1G conf. SEC & ACC are only ones who have rules against holding camps outside a 50mi radius of your school. But doesn't mean other conf's can't come in & do them. Though I guess that may change eventually for SEC if voted on in favor of doing away with that rule.

Vinsanity
06-05-2015, 04:45 PM
What can Nick & Gus do about it? No rule against it in B1G conf. SEC & ACC are only ones who have rules against holding camps outside a 50mi radius of your school. But doesn't mean other conf's can't come in & do them. Though I guess that may change eventually for SEC if voted on in favor of doing away with that rule.

I thought they voted on that during the spring meetings?

MSUDawg99
06-05-2015, 04:51 PM
No I think it was just brought up for discussion but I think the the NCAA (I assume???) has to vote on whether the rule is the same across the board for all conf's. The SEC is wanting to have it banned from all conf's so that every conf's rules are the same as ours but the likelihood of that flying is slim to none. So if it doesn't pass (which it probably won't) then that would mean that the SEC & ACC (I would assume also?) could get rid of their rule & would be free to do satellite camps wherever we so choose as well.

Not sure if my wording confused you even further. Probably. My apologies.

confucius say
06-05-2015, 05:31 PM

Not saying they should do anything, but combined, they are the most popular figures in that state. They leak it through the proper channels that any high school hosting these will be in the dog house, and it would gain traction. Again, I don't think this should happen.

woozman
06-05-2015, 06:11 PM
I thought they voted on that during the spring meetings?

Voted to allow it in 2-years if the NCAA doesn't ban it next year.