PDA

View Full Version : Nick Griffin headed to coach at Madison Central

MSUDawg99
06-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Wow. Didn't know that. He said he's still playin in the IFAF world champ game this summer. But is headed to coach at MC. Just know what his facebook page says...nothing else. Happy for him. He seems so excited.

FlabLoser
06-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Good for him. Good for Madison Central. Good for us. Good all around.

Dawgcentral
06-04-2015, 06:13 PM
I saw his FB post also. Says his NFL dream is on hold, or postponed anyway.

Dude doesn't have any "give up" in him.

BossDawg
06-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Thread hijack, sorta.....

What ever happened to Robert Elliott? Any idea of what he's up to these days? I cringe every time I think about that LSU game.

Vinsanity
06-06-2015, 03:08 PM
He's a real funny guy to be around hopefully that will translate into him being able to relate to his players and become a decent teacher.

War Machine Dawg
06-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Thread hijack, sorta.....

What ever happened to Robert Elliott? Any idea of what he's up to these days? I cringe every time I think about that LSU game.

We've had more than our share of RBs who looked like they were going to be damn good get derailed by knee injuries. I still say we grossly misused Nick after his second ACL tear. Shoulda made him a fullback, but apparently Dan doesn't like having one in the offense. He was just stuck with a couple Croom left behind who happened to be really good.

Todd4State
06-06-2015, 05:07 PM
We've had more than our share of RBs who looked like they were going to be damn good get derailed by knee injuries. I still say we grossly misused Nick after his second ACL tear. Shoulda made him a fullback, but apparently Dan doesn't like having one in the offense. He was just stuck with a couple Croom left behind who happened to be really good.

I want another Hanrahan.

Coach34
06-06-2015, 05:10 PM
I want another Hanrahan.

Me too- not sure why Mullen has gotten away from using a Thumper in the offense some.

War Machine Dawg
06-06-2015, 06:15 PM
I want another Hanrahan.

Me too- not sure why Mullen has gotten away from using a Thumper in the offense some.

Completely agree. I miss having a real FB in the offense. If we're gonna be ground and pound, then let's go all in on ground and pound. That said, apparently it's a philosophy thing with Dan. He's in his 6th year, so it's not like he hasn't had ample opportunity to sign and/or develop a FB. It's a deliberate choice.