PDA

View Full Version : Will we beat Vegas

DudyDawg
06-04-2015, 01:42 PM
They have us at dead last in the west and a win o/u of 7. Here's the rest of the list for the SEC

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/sec-over-unders-are-out-any-good-bets-060415

TheRef
06-04-2015, 01:44 PM
I know you should never bet for your favorite team, but an O/U of 7 is easy money

missouridawg
06-04-2015, 01:46 PM
I know you should never bet for your favorite team, but an O/U of 7 is easy money

It was 7.5 last year. I'm wearing a new Movado because of it. Thanks Vegas.

Wonder what I'll buy in December with this easy win?

maroonmania
06-04-2015, 01:52 PM

I think a lot of things will need to wrong for us to go worse than 8-4. Here's the deal, can I see us losing at home to LSU? yes. Can I see us losing on the road at Auburn? yes. Can I see us losing on the road at TA&M? yes. on the road at Ark? yes. at home against Bama? yes. at home against OM? yes. on the road at Missouri? yes. So while all of those games are potential losses there isn't a game in that group that I would rule out as a potential win either. So to go 7-5 we would need to 2-5 in all of those games and that is a very pessimistic view of things. We are going to be tough to beat in Starkville for anyone, even Bama. So the bet for us should be over 7 but now I wouldn't go as far as to say its easy money.

MadDawg
06-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Typical. Under the bearsharks, they list the Mississippi State game as one that they will be underdogs. But then under MSU, they say the only SEC games we will be favored in is Kentucky and (slightly) LSU @ home.

Do the media ever get tired of talking out of both sides of their mouth?

maroonmania
06-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Typical. Under the bearsharks, they list the Mississippi State game as one that they will be underdogs. But then under MSU, they say the only SEC games we will be favored in is Kentucky and (slightly) LSU @ home.

Do the media ever get tired of talking out of both sides of their mouth?

As I've said other places, I'm not going to even look at any preseason predictions next year. Can you imagine how brutal it will be with a new QB and a good chance that Bear and Chris Jones go pro early plus we lose a cover guy like Redmond? I'm pretty sure we will be picked 8th in the division.

Jack Lambert
06-04-2015, 02:16 PM
They must have been under a dead line for something.

BulldogBear
06-04-2015, 02:42 PM
As I've said other places, I'm not going to even look at any preseason predictions next year. Can you imagine how brutal it will be with a new QB and a good chance that Bear and Chris Jones go pro early plus we lose a cover guy like Redmond? I'm pretty sure we will be picked 8th in the division.

O/U 1W

Bothrops
06-04-2015, 04:02 PM
It all starts with Lsu, that is a must win if we want a good season.

maroonmania
06-04-2015, 04:16 PM
It all starts with Lsu, that is a must win if we want a good season.

Agreed, if we can't beat LSU at home then we can just about forget winning at Auburn and we would be 0-2 right out of the gate.