PDA

View Full Version : DAK - ESPN Blog

notsofarawaydawg
06-01-2015, 10:23 AM
ESPN Blog on DAK (http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/102242/take-two-position-debate-dak-prescott-vs-the-field)

messageboardsuperhero
06-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Dak Prescott ranked in the top three of the SEC in passing yards, passing touchdowns and passing efficiency in 2014.

But Booger says he's not a proven, accomplished passer.**

Jack Lambert
06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Dak Prescott ranked in the top three of the SEC in passing yards, passing touchdowns and passing efficiency in 2014.

If booger picked his nose, his head would cave in.

thf24
06-01-2015, 11:03 AM
And still, the second guy reaches for alternative names who will be hard-pressed to approach what Dak did last year, much less surpass him this with the improvements and refinements they acknowledge he's making right now. I get that they want some variety and feel the need to plug some big money schools' names in there somewhere, but come on, just be honest about it and say that there's no reason to believe Dak won't continue to be far and away the best QB in the SEC, and then throw in the names that will be vying for second place.

War Machine Dawg
06-01-2015, 11:36 AM

I have no idea how Booger is still drawing a paycheck.

BossDawg
06-01-2015, 11:57 AM
I kid I kid....

Coach34
06-01-2015, 12:39 PM
And still, the second guy reaches for alternative names who will be hard-pressed to approach what Dak did last year, much less surpass him this with the improvements and refinements they acknowledge he's making right now. I get that they want some variety and feel the need to plug some big money schools' names in there somewhere, but come on, just be honest about it and say that there's no reason to believe Dak won't continue to be far and away the best QB in the SEC, and then throw in the names that will be vying for second place.

Because this year's mantra is that State losing 3 OL starters and a RB will make Prescott's numbers take a hit. This year's 2nd mantra is that State is the only school in the country that gets worse when they replace lower-rated starters with higher rated talent.

Tbonewannabe
06-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Because this year's mantra is that State losing 3 OL starters and a RB will make Prescott's numbers take a hit. This year's 2nd mantra is that State is the only school in the country that gets worse when they replace lower-rated starters with higher rated talent.

Bear Wilson's 4th year playing football is enough to say "this is going to be one hell of a ride". I am glad I live in Atlanta now. It will make at least one thing easier in December.