PDA

View Full Version : Callaway

RBritt
07-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Has the driver made his way into Callaway? In all honesty, if you have 5 sec players on a 6a team you don't have a losing record. Maybe they'll prove me wrong and they'll be Dallas Carter this year and Brandon will be Odessa Permian.

Coach34
07-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Yes the Driver has gotten in there. Taylor has had his deal in play for awhile. He's headed to Oxford

ShotgunDawg
07-06-2013, 07:47 PM
I don't understand how OM continues to get away with stuff. Thats whats baffling to me.... It isn't that they cheat with CJ Johnson or one in particular player, its that they do it over and over and over, and yet nothing ever comes of it.

Coach34
07-06-2013, 07:58 PM
OM is putting on a show when recruits come to campus. Limos, partying, and ho's

All schools are willing to pay money and get the deals done- its not just them. But their visits right now are "wowing" recruits. They give recruits the rock star treatment and the recruits are eating it up

What do we do? Bracky has a male host show recruits around campus and we give them a tour of the new practice facility. Yayyyyyyy

msstate7
07-06-2013, 08:19 PM
I wonder how recruits adjust once they get to campus. If you treat them like rock stars and then stop babying them once they're on campus, how do you humble them back down? If you get them by taking them to parties and then tell em to stop partying and work hard, do they? I'm interested in how they humble this incoming class this fall

Coach34
07-06-2013, 08:31 PM
That will be interesting to see who works and who enjoys the night life

HancockCountyDog
07-06-2013, 08:53 PM
OM is putting on a show when recruits come to campus. Limos, partying, and ho's

All schools are willing to pay money and get the deals done- its not just them. But their visits right now are "wowing" recruits. They give recruits the rock star treatment and the recruits are eating it up

What do we do? Bracky has a male host show recruits around campus and we give them a tour of the new practice facility. Yayyyyyyy

Limos? Wow that's the first I heard of that, it doesn't surprise me though.

ShotgunDawg
07-06-2013, 09:23 PM
I wonder how recruits adjust once they get to campus. If you treat them like rock stars and then stop babying them once they're on campus, how do you humble them back down? If you get them by taking them to parties and then tell em to stop partying and work hard, do they? I'm interested in how they humble this incoming class this fall

I'd sure like to get elite talent on campus to find out.

msstate7
07-06-2013, 09:30 PM
I'd sure like to get elite talent on campus to find out.

I would too. I'd like to think Mullen could handle that talent. I don't believe all coaches can coach very talented freshmen.

t45fixer
07-07-2013, 09:20 AM
That's where those who are not alumni like myself come in. Lets make it happen.

BeastMan
07-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Personally, I think they're all projects outside of Taylor. Doesn't mean they'll suck but none of the others bother me. Even with idiot coaching, Callaway should be better.

t45fixer
07-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Bump lets get the ball rolling

t45fixer
07-07-2013, 02:17 PM
What kills me the most is the assclowns on the pack. Complete assclowns. We could make this happen I know Dan wants it done he just dont want to be involved.

Todd4State
07-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Also, at least to my knowledge, we don't have a "driver". If we did, well, Bracky...you know how that ends.

I hate to say it, but a guy like sevendust is usually the kind of a super fan that would do stuff like that. Alleged Fed Ex driver- shit, how much better cover do you need? Who's going to question a Fed Ex truck making a delivery? Hangs out at random football recruiting combines which the players parents and girlfriends probably don't even attend. Isn't a booster since he didn't attend the school and isn't in the Bulldog Club.

sorantable
07-08-2013, 01:14 AM
I've never seen so many top recruits seemingly "bond," if you will like they did in this past class for Ole Miss.

whereisomaha
07-08-2013, 01:19 AM
I've never seen so many top recruits seemingly "bond," if you will like they did in this past class for Ole Miss.

$$$$ brings folks together if you know what I mean

Coach34
07-08-2013, 01:36 AM
$$$$ brings folks together if you know what I mean

It was more than just $...and very well orchestrated by Freezus and crew

FlabLoser
07-08-2013, 07:09 AM
brown chicken brown cow