PDA

View Full Version : Now we're a "one man team"

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-29-2015, 06:51 PM
I truly, truly hate the off-season.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/dak-prescott-compares-stars-former-sec-one-man-teams/

Coach34
05-29-2015, 06:55 PM
"Mississippi State has talent at other spots, but that talent doesn’t quite stack up to the rest of the loaded SEC West."

I just bookmarked tht mf'er

TheRef
05-29-2015, 06:55 PM
Stop giving SDS clicks. That's literally why they write stuff like this.

smootness
05-29-2015, 06:57 PM

Bingo.

Also, we need to start looking at stuff like this as a good thing. Because it is.

MSUDawg4Life
05-29-2015, 07:21 PM

Yep. They are obviously fishing for clicks. And getting them because they know many of us will whine and complain about every perceived slight. Not to mention linking their lousy articles on this site.

We have to be smarter than that and stop playing their game.

SDDawg
05-29-2015, 08:21 PM
Them and Sallee, worst in the business.

BulldogDX55
05-29-2015, 08:36 PM
Just like in politics, the status quo is profitable. Telling everyone that Bama will be awesome and Mississippi State will be awful is easy money.

FlabLoser
05-29-2015, 08:56 PM
"SDS: Mississippi State has talent at other spots, but that talent doesn’t quite stack up to the rest of the loaded SEC West."

I just bookmarked tht mf'er

Yeah that talent didn't stack up a year ago at this time either.

10-2 mother17er

Statefan
05-29-2015, 11:54 PM
Can we please get a no-SDS policy.... that would solve a lot of problems

BulldogBear
05-30-2015, 12:17 AM
Linking SDS costs you 500 vcash!

ShotgunDawg
05-30-2015, 12:59 AM
I'll actually talk about the article.

I thought about linking this article today, but then I realized that the teams they were comparing us to and at least one of them won the National Championship.

So, in that regard, it didn't really bother me.

However, for some reason this off season, there appears to be an effort to discredit MSU's football team due to Dak being such a good QB. There have been pointless articles written about this topic that simply have no bearing & don't matter.

Hopefully, it motivates our players though.

State82
05-30-2015, 11:07 AM
I stopped reading at the point where it stated Prescott is the only Bulldog that would "LIKELY" start for most other SEC teams. Likely start??? Are they getting women from the Junior League to write this stuff? Name the teams he would definitely not start for.

archdog
05-30-2015, 05:26 PM
Better yet, name a team Bear, Chris Jones, and Fred Ross wouldn't start for.

Homedawg
05-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Better yet, name a team Bear, Chris Jones, and Fred Ross wouldn't start for.

Bear and Ross would start for anyone. Chris jones "potential" would start for anyone, the Chris jones that played for us last year would start for us, vandy, kentucky and maybe a couple more. I think he's going to have a break out year, but at this point, quite frankly, he's an over hyped guy based on performance , just to be honest.