PDA

View Full Version : Malik newman and Mario Kegler

Big4Dawg
05-28-2015, 12:21 PM
http://usatodayhss.com/2015/malik-newman-mississippi-state-malik-newman-mixtape-callaway-high-school-malik-newman

I?m gonna go ahead and tell y?all you need to definitely watch out for my young boys coming up Mario Kegler and Dacardo Day. Those two I?ve really taken under my wing and they?re gonna be doing big things!

http://247sports.com/Player/Mario-Kegler-33655

You can pretty much wrap Kegler in maroon.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Kegler has Howland, Brooks, Malik, & soon to be Lamar Peters all in his ear about MSU. He's as close to being wrapped up as you can be. Kegler is a potential 1 & done guy also. 2yrs max. He's an elite all around scorer. The 2016 class will be special.

messageboardsuperhero
05-28-2015, 12:24 PM
IMO we will likely end up with Kegler, but I don't know how much of an impact (if any) Malik Newman will have on it...

hailmari
05-28-2015, 12:27 PM
Not familiar with Day, but Kegler is a stud.

msstate7
05-28-2015, 12:30 PM
IMO we will likely end up with Kegler, but I don't know how much of an impact (if any) Malik Newman will have on it...

I think Malik will have plenty of influence on kegler's decision. I don't think it will be what malik says though. If Malik comes here, shines for a year, and then gets drafted, it will definetely make kegler's decision to come here easier

messageboardsuperhero
05-28-2015, 12:37 PM
Kegler has Howland, Brooks, Malik, & soon to be Lamar Peters all in his ear about MSU. He's as close to being wrapped up as you can be. Kegler is a potential 1 & done guy also. 2yrs max. He's an elite all around scorer. The 2016 class will be special.

Gene says he was told by one of Peters's friends that Peters will commit to MSU this summer. I hope so- he is the #1 PG on our board.

messageboardsuperhero
05-28-2015, 12:38 PM
I think Malik will have plenty of influence on kegler's decision. I don't think it will be what malik says though. If Malik comes here, shines for a year, and then gets drafted, it will definetely make kegler's decision to come here easier

True.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Gene says he was told by one of Peters's friends that Peters will commit to MSU this summer. I hope so- he is the #1 PG on our board.

Peters is a done deal. He said he was announcing in July but he's visiting next week & wouldn't surprise me at all if he goes public then. He will be the leader of our 2016 class.

messageboardsuperhero
05-28-2015, 01:03 PM
Peters is a done deal. He said he was announcing in July but he's visiting next week & wouldn't surprise me at all if he goes public then. He will be the leader of our 2016 class.

They would be long shots, but do you know if we have a chance with any of the really high profile players for the Atlanta Celtics like Josh Langford or Kobi Simmons? Obviously we're going after their center Banks really hard too.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-28-2015, 01:09 PM
They would be long shots, but do you know if we have a chance with any of the really high profile players for the Atlanta Celtics like Josh Langford or Kobi Simmons? Obviously we're going after their center Banks really hard too.

I don't see us getting either. I think we get Kegler, Banks, & Peters then fill in the other 3 spots. We'll get a SG & a PF then best available. Malik Crowfield is supposed to be coming on the visit with Peters so he could be that SG if we want him to. He & Peters are really tight & play AAU ball together.

gtowndawg
05-28-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm excited to read basketball threads again!