PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think that Shea Patterson is going to be a bust for the Bearsharkconfeds?

dawgclub99
05-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Usually when a player is told since middle school that he is going to be the best at his position, he does not work as hard and flames. Guys like Dak come up disrespected and underrated and play with that chip on their shoulder. They work harder because it means more to them. Patterson is going to end up like the last big time Patterson (Pat Patterson) that signed with them: Overrated.

AlSwearengen
05-26-2015, 11:53 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. The kid is probably pretty damn good so there is that. The big question to me is, how will bucky's offense look with a qb that isn't going to want to run the ball.

cheewgumm
05-26-2015, 11:56 AM
No idea. Not sure how anyone would know this. I'm sure he'll be great.

Better chance is to figure out Freeze. See TCU. Mullen should be raising hell about our film study/ preparation given what TCU did to Ole Miss U.

Alldawg
05-26-2015, 11:57 AM
No. From all indications, the kid is legit. The most recent camp named him the top player and the coaches raved about his work ethic, mechanics, and knowledge of the game. The only way he will be a bust is if the coaches try to coach him. The kid will need to keep listening to whoever he currently is and will be fine.

Coach34
05-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Let's get some Sr year video before all this starts. I plan to go watch him play so I can give a real opinion