PDA

View Full Version : OM mantra: Lie about how good you are, & many will believe it.

CadaverDawg
05-26-2015, 09:42 AM
I was just in the hospital, and I hear an Ole Miss fan talking to a bunch of people that clearly weren't knowledgeable baseball fans. He said....

"yep, Ole Miss made it to a Super Regional out in LA! It's the best one of all the Supers, UCLA is in it and they'lol be tough, but we'll kill Maryland. This is the second or third straight year we are going to be one of the best teams in the country at the end of the season."

I didn't even know where to begin destroying his comments. Typical ignorant Ole Miss fan with zero knowledge of what is actually taking place. Their propaganda spewing has become as routine as the shit being spewed by terrorists in the Middle East. Facts be damned, just act like it's true and speak loudly.

LC Dawg
05-26-2015, 10:03 AM
Ole Miss - The Costanzas of college athletics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

starkvegasdawg
05-26-2015, 10:07 AM
They're talking to convince themselves just as much. They know they're about to go out there and get violated like a hooker in Bangkok.

I remember back when they went to the Cotton Bowl the first year that Jerry World opened up all I kept hearing was how they were going out there to play in the premiere stadium. They were acting like Jerry Jones built that stadium just because he knew TSUN was going to be playing their and he wanted to make sure he had a bright shiny stadium just for them. It is truly amazing the stuff they will grasp and run with in an attempt to make themselves look better.

Their delusion and self importance really knows no bounds. They remind me of the uncle at family gatherings that everybody hates to see walk in the door. He thinks everybody loves him when they'd all rather get kicked in the nuts by a horse than be around because all he does is sit and brag about how great he is and everything he has is better than what everybody else has when he works night shift as a janitor.

RTO Dawg
05-26-2015, 10:21 AM
$30,000 dollar millionaires in action!!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
05-26-2015, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDdjeCtux3k

Their excuse every year to whatever disappointing season it was.

BeardoMSU
05-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Ole Miss, err...I mean True Lies in 5 seconds....I'd say this 'bout sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDLf4nrmBbg

Game. Blouses.

MSUDawg99
05-26-2015, 12:10 PM
I was just in the hospital, and I hear an Ole Miss fan talking to a bunch of people that clearly weren't knowledgeable baseball fans. He said....

"yep, Ole Miss made it to a Super Regional out in LA! It's the best one of all the Supers, UCLA is in it and they'lol be tough, but we'll kill Maryland. This is the second or third straight year we are going to be one of the best teams in the country at the end of the season."

I didn't even know where to begin destroying his comments. Typical ignorant Ole Miss fan with zero knowledge of what is actually taking place. Their propaganda spewing has become as routine as the shit being spewed by terrorists in the Middle East. Facts be damned, just act like it's true and speak loudly.

Clearly he's the not-so-knowledgeable one! So they just skipped right on o'er the Regionals & went straight to the Super's cause they were THAT good huh? Got it. Kill Maryland & 3rd straight year to end season as one of the best? Honestly their delusion is mind boggling! Never ceases to amaze me.

Martianlander
05-26-2015, 12:54 PM
Seldom right but never in doubt. (tsun)

CohenSidedWithGreatness
05-26-2015, 01:43 PM
It's always tsunny in their heads!

Dawgbite
05-26-2015, 02:07 PM
While we are bashing the Bears, I was listening to Ms Talk radio at lunch and heard that Ole Miss is spending 4 Million dollars on a new drainage culvert. We all know that its a total waste of money and unnecessary because the entire university just sucks anyway!