PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com's 2015 top 15 NCAA offensive players

Coach34
05-24-2015, 10:53 PM
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000493612/15-for-15-college-footballs-best-offensive-players

Dakota is ranked too low

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-25-2015, 02:49 PM
J.T Barrett at number 4? He won't even be the starter at OSU this season. I agree with you, though. Dak at 14 is silly. He should be much higher. No Treadwell either.

msstate7
05-25-2015, 02:51 PM
J.T Barrett at number 4? He won't even be the starter at OSU this season. I agree with you, though. Dak at 14 is silly. He should be much higher. No Treadwell either.

I wouldn't count out jt Barrett just yet. I watched a ton of osu last year and Barrett is a better passer than jones. Jones is a much stronger runner though

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-25-2015, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't count out jt Barrett just yet. I watched a ton of osu last year and Barrett is a better passer than jones. Jones is a much stronger runner though

Barrett is fine, but their offense is a steam roller with Jones at the wheel. We can agree to disagree but, I just don't see how you sit the QB who just won you the national championship.

msstate7
05-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Barrett is fine, but their offense is a steam roller with Jones at the wheel. We can agree to disagree but, I just don't see how you sit the QB who just won you the national championship.

Jones wouldn't have had the opportunity if not for the performance of Barrett (big 10 offensive player of the year).

I'm not saying Barrett will start. I just said don't count him out. I think that qb battle will be unbelievable

starkvegasdawg
05-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Jones wouldn't have had the opportunity if not for the performance of Barrett (big 10 offensive player of the year).

I'm not saying Barrett will start. I just said don't count him out. I think that qb battle will be unbelievable

Nice problem for Meyer to have.

msstate7
05-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Nice problem for Meyer to have.

Oh and the 2 time big 10 offensive player of the year (miller) may or may not be transferring.

Meyer has had the big 10 offensive player of the year from '12-'14 as his qb.

Treemydawg
05-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Oh and the 2 time big 10 offensive player of the year (miller) may or may not be transferring.

Meyer has had the big 10 offensive player of the year from '12-'14 as his qb.

Well it's obvious Meyer can't croot****

War Machine Dawg
05-25-2015, 06:16 PM
There isn't a QB on that list who's better than Dak. Hell, I've never heard of any of them besides Boykin and Barrett. Also, any list that leaves off Duke Williams can't be trusted. That guy is a BEAST.

msstate7
05-25-2015, 06:22 PM
There isn't a QB on that list who's better than Dak. Hell, I've never heard of any of them besides Boykin and Barrett. Also, any list that leaves off Duke Williams can't be trusted. That guy is a BEAST.

What separates dak from the osu qb's is Elliot. That guy is a beast. We need a rb that can get the tough yards vs teams like bama.

And yes duke is outstanding

PMDawg
05-25-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm sorry, but I just don't see Tunsil that high. Treadwell is the real deal, lil kim is great in spurts, but Tunsil just doesn't seem the part of a top 5 guy. Or top 15. He is too soft and always injured. I understand the premium on LTs, but i still dont see it. I say he is out of the league within 4 seasons.

HSVDawg
05-25-2015, 07:03 PM

From a pro prospect point of view (which is what this list seems to be), the best guy might be Kessler from USC. 3,800 yards with 39 TD's and only 5 picks are some serious numbers. He's definitely not the runner that Dak is, but that likely won't come into play as much for the draft. I don't see Dak being a guy that carries the ball a lot in the NFL except to evade the rush and maybe on a bootleg option here and there.

Coach34
05-25-2015, 07:54 PM
Dakota is a 2nd-3rd round pick right now. That was the grade he was given before he decided about the draft. He wants to win big at State and show he can be a 1st rounder. He's risking injury by returning- but he wont drop any lower than 2nd-3rd. He has a chance to play his way up. With the WR's he has- he may just do it