PDA

View Full Version : Positive B-Mac News Out of Houston....

War Machine Dawg
05-23-2015, 01:14 PM
The part about B-Mac starts at the 1:50 mark.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/Texans_Huddle_III_Rookie_breakdown/0567e999-1867-4cc1-9f45-422c84876295

Reason2succeed
05-23-2015, 06:39 PM
I'm a Texans fan so I'm doubly biased but I think BMac will be considered a steal in the 2nd round very soon. His size, heart, and character will make him a lower level star right behind JJ Watt in Houston. Brian Cushing will have to step up or he may get shipped out.

War Machine Dawg
05-23-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm a Texans fan so I'm doubly biased but I think BMac will be considered a steal in the 2nd round very soon. His size, heart, and character will make him a lower level star right behind JJ Watt in Houston. Brian Cushing will have to step up or he may get shipped out.

#WeAreTexans #CodeRed

I could definitely see B-Mac as the replacement for Cushing. Fairly certain he's done after having his 2nd ACL tear in two years. Going to need some other LBs to step up, though. Hope like hell that Clowney's rehab continues to go well and he's healthy. Him on the bookend with Watt and B-Mac in the middle could be nasty.

Like pretty much everyone else, I'm interested in the QB battle and WR on offense. Hoping Mallet beats out Hoyer. I still don't understand passing on Mettenberger, McCarron, and Murray last year to draft Savage. I was never that impressed with him, but maybe he'll surprise us and wind up starting. I still think I'd get in touch with the Titans and see what it would take to take Mett off their hands.

Reason2succeed
05-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Mettenberger never impressed me. I don't quite understand how Murray and McCarron don't get legitimate shots in the league.

On paper the Texans D ought to be nasty. I think I heard every potential starter this year is a first or second round pick. I think JD Clownet is faking his injuries but if he comes in and plays hard we will be tough to score on.