PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mullen was on ESPN radio with Gary Parrish today.

DancingRabbit
05-21-2015, 08:07 PM
Parrish was on his best behavior and the interview came off like a commercial for MSU football.

Dan comes on at 20:19

http://media.espn929.com/a/105504652/gary-parrish-show-5-21-15-hour-2-w-geoff-calkins-in-seg-1-dan-mullen-in-seg-2.htm?

MSUDawg99
05-21-2015, 09:00 PM
Coach 34 needs to listen to this. He tried to tell me other night that Dan Mullen didnt give a crap bout gettin players to the NFL...only cared bout winnin games. I called BS on that. He cares bout both but obvs more so bout winnin since thats his job but he cares bout players futures too.

pilldawg
05-21-2015, 10:22 PM
Mullen was discussing the boost to recruiting by being ranked #1, graduating players, and sending players to the NFL. Mullen said that only 27 schools have been ranked #1 for even 1 week during the past 50 years. That is some elite company.

Coach34
05-22-2015, 06:05 AM
Coach 34 needs to listen to this. He tried to tell me other night that Dan Mullen didnt give a crap bout gettin players to the NFL...only cared bout winnin games. I called BS on that. He cares bout both but obvs more so bout winnin since thats his job but he cares bout players futures too.

Mullen doesnt draw up plays, worry about stats, or who is doing what- he wants to win games. Now after the games are done- sure, he'd love for them to move on and play in the NFL