PDA

View Full Version : MSU'S STAYING POWER & THE MEDIA'S FALSE PERCEPTION'S

662dawg
05-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Enjoy!

http://makeitrainsports.com/football/msus-staying-power-and-the-the-medias-false-perceptions/

CadaverDawg
05-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Enjoy!

http://makeitrainsports.com/football/msus-staying-power-and-the-the-medias-false-perceptions/

Pretty good.

Would be better if our players' names were spelled correctly, and I'm not sure what service had RoJo a 4*, but they misranked him if that's true.

Other than that, pretty good.

BeardoMSU
05-19-2015, 08:31 PM
Pretty good.

Would be better if our players' names were spelled correctly, and I'm not sure what service had RoJo a 4*, but they misranked him if that's true.

I agree. However, I will add that it would be filling in a bit more of the picture if you also added which round each player was drafted in, or if they signed FA contracts.

I do think our depth is setting us up for success next year, but lets not act like losing two 2nd round draft pics in our front 7 doesn't at least have the possibility of hurting us this year...will it? I honestly don't think so, but there were 11 guys on last years team that will now be playing on Sundays. Can we replace those guys with others that will also play on Sunday? I definitely think we can, and will, but that's what I think the mantra talking about our depth points to.

The loss of starters is spot on, though. Robert and Jameon were starters, but we are upgrading significantly at those positions. The same goes for Chris 17'n Jones and Redmond. That is just flat out lazy.

662dawg
05-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Pretty good.

Damn. Glad you pointed that out. I didn't proof read lol. Published it from my iPhone. Auto correct was the problem on most of them. I just absolutely failed on Dorrian 😜

CadaverDawg
05-19-2015, 08:36 PM
Damn. Glad you pointed that out. I didn't proof read lol. Published it from my iPhone. Auto correct was the problem on most of them. I just absolutely failed on Dorrian ��

No problem. And it's "Hutcherson" I believe.

662dawg
05-19-2015, 08:40 PM
No problem. And it's "Hutcherson" I believe.

Yes it is & that was definitely an auto correct problem lol