PDA

View Full Version : PAT's moved to 15 yd line for 2015 NFL season...

CadaverDawg
05-19-2015, 05:35 PM
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/0ap3000000493347/article/nfl-moves-pats-to-the-15yard-line-2point-conversions-to-2?campaign=Twitter_atn_PAT

msstate7
05-19-2015, 05:40 PM
32 yard fg is nothing to a pro team. If this change comes to college, we screwed*

BeardoMSU
05-19-2015, 05:43 PM
If this change comes to college, we screwed*

You kidding? We've got the best fullback in that nation playing QB for us; we'll just go for 2 every time***

CadaverDawg
05-19-2015, 05:43 PM
32 yard fg is nothing to a pro team. If this change comes to college, we screwed*

Oh man, I hope they don't do it to college until I'm dead and gone. MSU football already almost causes heart attacks...sweating extra points even more than we already do, might finish many of us off.

BulldogBear
05-19-2015, 05:51 PM
I hate when they change the rules just because they want it to be harder. So what if XP is automatic. Then block it you sheitheads (directed at NFL teams). There are many reasons why college football is a far superior sport to pro.

drunkernhelldawg
05-19-2015, 06:17 PM
I hate when they change the rules just because they want it to be harder. So what if XP is automatic. Then block it you sheitheads (directed at NFL teams). There are many reasons why college football is a far superior sport to pro.

Having a play with no drama is not good for the game. I'm not going to go back and forth on the topic, but the quality of play in the NFL is eons ahead of college football. College football has other attractions, but as football, the contest is no contest.

BulldogBear
05-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Having a play with no drama is not good for the game. I'm not going to go back and forth on the topic, but the quality of play in the NFL is eons ahead of college football. College football has other attractions, but as football, the contest is no contest.

I get that they're so good it's boring. I just don't wanna see this trickle down to college. The fun of college is that there's much more passion and the play is imperfect. That makes it a better sport to me in that it's more real and down to earth and means more. That's what I mean by a better sport...college is a better product. The "football" is of course light years more superior in the NFL.

War Machine Dawg
05-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Ridiculous. Bill Belichick strikes aGAIN.

1bigdawg
05-20-2015, 08:29 AM
My problem with it is that it takes away to opportunity for a fake, not that any pro team has faked one recently.

BulldogBear
05-20-2015, 08:50 AM
My problem with it is that it takes away to opportunity for a fake, not that any pro team has faked one recently.

This is more or less where I was going with not wanting to see collegiate imitate this. The ball is placed on the 3yd line and you can do what you want with it, including hoodwink the other team. Don't fix what is not broken. Not that you couldn't fake from the 15, but chances of success are dramatically reduced.