PDA

View Full Version : aTm has their shit together

FlabLoser
07-04-2013, 02:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOVtgk3CUAAS9gt.jpg

Political Hack
07-04-2013, 02:16 PM
12th man is no joke. they take that crap seriously. I was really impressed with their fans during the Snow Bowl.

FlabLoser
07-04-2013, 02:24 PM
I've been to a game there. Against a bad Colorado team. Those Aggies stand and yell all damn game long no matter who they play or what the score is. They are hard core for sure.

msstate7
07-04-2013, 02:48 PM
I think they could be the team that ends up dethroning bama in the sec. That said, I would've built the team differently. They have the money, fan support, and recruiting area to build like bama and lsu. I would build a team to beat teams up physically. No one interviewed me for their ad though.

DownwardDawg
07-04-2013, 03:14 PM
I think they could be the team that ends up dethroning bama in the sec. That said, I would've built the team differently. They have the money, fan support, and recruiting area to build like bama and lsu. I would build a team to beat teams up physically. No one interviewed me for their ad though.

I agree with this. They have the resources to build a team just like Bama. I would run power football at aTm.......after Johnny Football graduates of course!!