PDA

View Full Version : Observations from HangoutFest 2015.. Seen sports wear of all kinds all weekend..

RougeDawg
05-17-2015, 07:01 PM
From European Soccer to minor league baseball. Just about every prominent university in The U.S. Can be seen. Hats, shirts jerseys, anything you name it. There has been one predominantly over obsessive fan base that has felt the need to excessively flaunt their team more than any other, as if numerous championships were under their belt. I will say that a majority of the other teams displayed in numbers are the Kentucky's, Yankees, Blackhawks type fan bases. The fan bases that have experienced winning something of substance. Should I even add and further hints as to which fan base this is? I'm talking at least a half dozen full Fledge football jerseys.

MSUDawg99
05-17-2015, 07:04 PM
U Miss

Harrydawg
05-17-2015, 07:25 PM
My 19 year old son is there.....and I pray doing ok!

biscuit
05-18-2015, 09:08 AM
Row Tahd

Cabo32
05-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Row Tahd

I've been every year, except this year..usually a ton of auburn fans

RougeDawg
05-18-2015, 01:37 PM
Was a relatively calm crowd. Didn't see anyone getting out of control. Multiple fan bases from all over the nation. Mainly t shirts and hats/visors. Only one fan base had At least a half dozen, full fledge, blood red, football game jerseys on. Only saw one other football jersey and it was a Bo Jackson Auburn jersey. Saw a couple NBA jerseys but those are more beach wear than any jersey. I just find it comical how they have to overly flaunt things in order to compensate for their true lack of success.