PDA

View Full Version : OT: Big shout out to the folks of the Starkville, West Point, and some policemen from

MabenMaroon
05-17-2015, 09:43 AM
... New York, Florida and other long range place for lining the route that Liquori Tate's body made from the funeral to the burial yesterday afternoon. Being very conservative in my estimate, would have to say that several thousand turned out. Pretty touching display and honorarium.

drummerdawg
05-17-2015, 10:26 AM
It was very cool. My brother in law who is an officer at Oxford PD was in the funeral procession from Hattiesburg to Starkville along with about 3 or 4 other OPD patrol cars. He said there were people lined up with flags every town they passed through and there were only two bridges from Hattiesburg to Starkville that they went under that didn't have people on them.

RossDawg82
05-17-2015, 01:09 PM
It was very special.

hells bells
05-17-2015, 09:15 PM
I was in Meridian with my kids standing on Hwy 45 North. Baltimore burning, Mississippi has outstanding-class act people of all races I saw line the highway with the Stars and Stripes. One officer had is K9 partner on the highway in tribute. Damn I love Our State.

TUSK
05-17-2015, 09:42 PM
I was in Meridian with my kids standing on Hwy 45 North. Baltimore burning, Mississippi has outstanding-class act people of all races I saw line the highway with the Stars and Stripes. One officer had is K9 partner on the highway in tribute. Damn I love Our State.

ISWYDT

nice.