05-17-2015, 08:59 AM
9 commits already...

3 OL -- champion, nalls, Parker
1 ATH -- Myers
2 CB -- durr and Morgan-walker
LB -- cooper
S -- jones
DT -- Tillman

How many are we planning on taking this year?

Who are top targets on the board?

Coach34
05-17-2015, 10:32 AM
We need DL guys badly

Ifyouonlyknew
05-17-2015, 11:23 AM
We'll take 22-25.

Dallas_Dawg
05-17-2015, 12:11 PM
We need DL guys badly
Who are our biggest DL targets?

msstate7
05-17-2015, 09:29 PM
If we get lashley and Davis, our ot position is gonna be sick with Jenkins and champion in the mix too

TUSK
05-17-2015, 09:44 PM
We need DL guys badly

we'll prolly cut one or two this summer, I'll keep my ear to the ground, Coach.

Irondawg
05-17-2015, 09:48 PM
Cooper is playing DE at JUCO this year. I'm still going to be surprised if he ends up part of this class.

Big4Dawg
05-17-2015, 10:26 PM
QB: 1
Jalen Hurts (4*), Sawyer Smith (3*)

RB: 0

WR: 4
AJ Brown (4*), Jeriko Morris (3*),

TE: 1
Chris Ellington (3*)

OL: 5
Tommy Champion (4* JUCO-committed), Dee Nails (3*-committed), Dareuan Parker (3*-committed), Scott Lashley (4*), Gentle Williams (3*)

DL: 5
Caleb Tillman (3*-committed), KaDerrion Mason (3*), Tre Brown (JUCO), Deion Pope (JUCO), Damion Dickens (4*), Jeffery Simmons (4*), Raekwon Davis (4*), Kobe Jones (3*)

LB: 1

DB: 5
CJ Morgan-Walker (3*-committed), Zaire Jones (4*-committed), Lashard Durr (3*-JUCO-committed), Nigel Knott (4*), Kyle Meyers (3*), Lamarques Thomas (3*)

Ath: 2
Cameron Myers (4*-JUCO-committed), Nero Nelson (3*), Keshon Heard (3*)

Our class will be made up of 75% of these players

msstate7
05-17-2015, 10:35 PM

Chris Ellington (3*)

Tommy Champion (4* JUCO-committed), Dee Nails (3*-committed), Dareuan Parker (3*-committed), Scott Lashley (4*), Gentle Williams (3*)

Caleb Tillman (3*-committed), KaDerrion Mason (3*), Tre Brown (JUCO), Deion Pope (JUCO), Damion Dickens (4*), Jeffery Simmons (4*), Raekwon Davis (4*), Kobe Jones (3*)

CJ Morgan-Walker (3*-committed), Zaire Jones (4*-committed), Lashard Durr (3*-JUCO-committed), Nigel Knott (4*), Kyle Meyers (3*), Lamarques Thomas (3*)

For some reason, I've thought Davis was an OT the whole time

Oh and nice list. Thanks

Ifyouonlyknew
05-18-2015, 07:20 AM

Chris Ellington (3*)

Good list some other names to keep note of

WR - Isaiah Graham, Jordan Duncan, Steve Dolphus, Herb McGee

TE - Christian Roberson, Irvin Smith Jr

OL - Malik Clark, Colton Prater, Javious Bardney

DL - Kaderrion Mason, Saderious Hutcherson

LB - Jeremiah Moon, Erroll Thompson, Terrence Harris, Brock Miller, TJ McGinnis

DB - Demetrius Davis, Christian Wallace

HancockCountyDog
05-18-2015, 09:20 AM

Do you think Champion and Myers get out of Juco in time to enroll by next fall? I keep having my doubts.

Also, I will be stunned if Deshon Cooper is part of this class.

smootness
05-18-2015, 09:22 AM
Simmons and Dickens would be a great tandem at DE. They, along with Lashley, Knott, and Brown, are the ones I want most out of this class.

msstate7
05-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Simmons and Dickens would be a great tandem at DE. They, along with Lashley, Knott, and Brown, are the ones I want most out of this class.

Surely knott will give us a long look after both our cb's are drafted this year

jumbo
05-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Surely knott will give us a long look after both our cb's are drafted this year

with Knott it's a question of does he want to leave the state. If he doesn't than he is ours.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-18-2015, 09:47 AM
Do you think Champion and Myers get out of Juco in time to enroll by next fall? I keep having my doubts.

Also, I will be stunned if Deshon Cooper is part of this class.

I think Champion has a chance I don't see Cam getting out. I won't be shocked if Deshon isn't a part of this class either.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-18-2015, 09:49 AM

It's going to be tough for Simmons to stay at DE. Kid gets bigger seemingly everyday. Hes almost 270lbs now & with his frame he's not going to get any smaller. He's the closest thing I've seen to Fletcher Cox in a while & is probably better than Fletcher at this stage in their careers. Knott is going to be a real battle. Right now if I had to say I'd lean towards him going out of state. He's not deciding until late so there's plenty of time & if he stays instate it's 100% MSU no matter what OM guys may say. I just have my doubts on whether he stays instate or not.

bulldawg28
05-18-2015, 10:26 AM
We need to get on the horn and call Korey Banks Jr.

defiantdog
05-18-2015, 10:33 AM
we'll prolly cut one or two this summer, I'll keep my ear to the ground, Coach.

I don't see Alabama holding on to Raekwon Davis..... he's going to switch to OL and Bama probably wants to get guys more experienced at the position. He'll most likely decommit late into recruiting and we'll have an entire new saga going on with him.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-18-2015, 10:37 AM
I don't see Alabama holding on to Raekwon Davis..... he's going to switch to OL and Bama probably wants to get guys more experienced at the position. He'll most likely decommit late into recruiting and we'll have an entire new saga going on with him.

I feel like it's when not if on Raekwon being a Dawg.

defiantdog
05-18-2015, 10:38 AM

Don't give up on Tre Lamar just yet

defiantdog
05-18-2015, 10:39 AM
I feel like it's when not if on Raekwon being a Dawg.

Same here..... the guy is a freak of an athlete as well. I think his transition to OL will be better for him.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Don't give up on Tre Lamar just yet

Last time Tre listed his top 5 MSU wasn't in it. The odds aren't good on Tre at all.

defiantdog
05-18-2015, 10:47 AM

I think Moon is Bama bound if they offer. TJ McGinnis and Demetrius Davis are probably the most interesting players on this list. They are 2 no named kids that can make a huge impact at the next level. Christian Wallace is basically the reincarnation of Shumpert..... maybe we can make him a safety*****

Ifyouonlyknew
05-18-2015, 10:54 AM
I think Moon is Bama bound if they offer. TJ McGinnis and Demetrius Davis are probably the most interesting players on this list. They are 2 no named kids that can make a huge impact at the next level. Christian Wallace is basically the reincarnation of Shumpert..... maybe we can make him a safety*****

Moon isn't going to get a Bama offer. Bama not even showing him keep him warm interest. I agree on McGinnis & Davis. I really like McGinnis a lot. Christian Wallace is a defensive player all the way. That's what he wants to play. He thinks he's a CB but I believe he's a Safety or he may grow into a LB but he has the speed & cover skills to be a beast Safety.

hailmari
05-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Taury Dixon, knott's teammate, is he a camp and see guy?

Ifyouonlyknew
05-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Taury Dixon, knott's teammate, is he a camp and see guy?

Yep.