PDA

View Full Version : Looks like refs are screwing Golden State in memphis

blacklistedbully
05-15-2015, 10:20 PM
Missed the first half, but this 2nd half has been really poor by the refs, much in favor of Memphis. Some of this stuff is so obvious, it makes one wonder.

Gasol getting away with murder, Curry gets fouled, they ignore, Green takes an obvious offensive charge, but gets called for the foul for #4.

Maroonthirteen
05-15-2015, 10:29 PM
Well, GS got that....no call. Also the 3/4 three for salt in the wound.

Regardless of officiating, GS can flat shoot the basketball. Memphis shoots like State 2014. GS is too much.

It has been a fun year Grizzlies!

blacklistedbully
05-15-2015, 10:29 PM
All ball on the block prior to Curry's 70' 3-pointer to end the 3rd period. Announcers are FOS. Was aggressive, but all ball.

blacklistedbully
05-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Another no call on a Memphis foul. This is getting ridiculous.

blacklistedbully
05-15-2015, 10:44 PM
Damn! Ths is so bad it has to be on purpose. Nobody is that bad. Warriors have to beat Memphis and the refs. Ball clearly out on Memphis, no doubt about it, but no, refs give it to Memphis.

Truly pathetic officiating. If Memphis manages to come back and win, there should be hell to pay for these officials.

War Machine Dawg
05-15-2015, 10:47 PM
All ball on the block prior to Curry's 70' 3-pointer to end the 3rd period. Announcers are FOS. Was aggressive, but all ball.

You are literally blind and insane. Your hatred of Memphis is incredibly obvious.

blacklistedbully
05-15-2015, 11:02 PM
You are literally blind and insane. Your hatred of Memphis is incredibly obvious.

You are the one who is blind! Memphis is my 2nd favorite team. And I LOVE great defense. But you are off your rocker and an extreme homer if you can't see how badly the refs are calling this in Memphis' favor.

And with that, Curry takes a textbook charge that is again ignored, and Memphis hit s 3 off of it.

WMD, I usually like your posts, but you are WAY off on this one. Your homerism is shining through in a big way.

ChevChelios
05-16-2015, 02:03 AM

No, actually you are. Your love for memphis is incredibly obvious.