PDA

View Full Version : Barnhart adding to the chip on the shoulder

BrunswickDawg
05-15-2015, 10:43 AM
I normally think Tony does a good job, but he is following the sheep too
http://www.tonybarnhart.com/college-football/georgia-in-the-east-alabama-in-the-west-let-the-arguments-begin/

Although he did follow up with an immediate tweet of @MrCFB: @HailStateFB could easily finish higher than No. 7 with @15_DakP. But lost 11 guys who had lettered four seasons.

I'm starting to like this underdog trend from the writers. Just keep giving us fuel.

justwin
05-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Florida will be top 3 in the east.

Auburn will be no better than 3 in the West.

Georgia will be no better than 3, probably 4.

MSU is at least 4, if not a game out of #1.

Bama will not win the west.

Coach34
05-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Tony does a good job- but he is again looking at starters lost.

Hey Tony- Bama lost their entire ****ing offense almost plus their top returning WR. So starters lost only matters when its State. Gotcha

He did start off by saying the West is as balanced as its ever been- and that I agree with. Every damn SEC West team is a top 25 team

TheRef
05-15-2015, 12:10 PM
Tony does a good job- but he is again looking at starters lost.

Hey Tony- Bama lost their entire ****ing offense almost plus their top returning WR. So starters lost only matters when its State. Gotcha

He did start off by saying the West is as balanced as its ever been- and that I agree with. Every damn SEC West team is a top 25 team

I agree with what Jake Wimberly said earlier this month. The SEC will cannibalize itself out of the CFP this year. There's no "elite" team this year to take the lead.

Coach34
05-15-2015, 12:32 PM
I agree with what Jake Wimberly said earlier this month. The SEC will cannibalize itself out of the CFP this year. There's no "elite" team this year to take the lead.

well, not so much no elite team as it is everybody is really damn good. There are no offweeks. Its really damn hard to run the table when its like that

BrunswickDawg
05-15-2015, 12:45 PM
So will that be the "excuse" to exclude us when we run the table? "SEC canibalized itself, so MSU can't be that good...."

Jack Lambert
05-15-2015, 01:08 PM
What pisses me off is no matter how good we end up being this season we will be picked 7th next season.

BulldogBear
05-15-2015, 01:18 PM
So will that be the "excuse" to exclude us when we run the table? "SEC canibalized itself, so MSU can't be that good...."

You're probably right one is the funny thing.

It's still like I said, nobody wants us to be good. Therefore we aren't***

Keep refusing to cooperate Bulldogs!

sandwolf
05-15-2015, 01:38 PM

Ehh, I think the committee showed last year that they would be perfectly willing to put us in the playoff so long as we take care of business.

SouthMsDawg
05-15-2015, 01:52 PM
You're probably right one is the funny thing.

It's still like I said, nobody wants us to be good. Therefore we aren't***

Keep refusing to cooperate Bulldogs!

Some idiots continue to use the saying "they are still State" Thus meaning there is no way possible we can field a competitive football team.

BrunswickDawg
05-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Ehh, I think the committee showed last year that they would be perfectly willing to put us in the playoff so long as we take care of business.
I was meaning the pundits more than the committee. Either way - this is press I want our guys to read.