PDA

View Full Version : What has to happen for you to support MSU baseball next year?

Pinto
05-09-2015, 07:55 PM
We have lost 8 of the last 11 to Ole Miss and the last 3 series.

That aside, due to the overall trend we are on I think you gut every baseball staff member, but Butch and Cohen. Not sure on cutting players but when Jackie went bad it was due to relying on Jucos.

Quaoarsking
05-09-2015, 07:57 PM
I'm a fan. I support Mississippi State sports unconditionally.

If we miss a Regional again next year, we would probably have to make a coaching change. But I would still support the team, albeit angrily, if we did not.

HailState39110
05-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Cohen gets a pass this year due to the great run 2 years ago. For anyone Saying he will still be here after next season putting up a similar effort is kidding themselves. Yes - he will be coaching for his job next season . Time for the intense bastard to know what it feels like coaching with a fire under his ass

coastdoglover
05-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Fire or not, we are not a good fundamental team. Our coaching has cost us at least 7 or games.

Saltydog
05-09-2015, 08:09 PM
intensify Cohen's hot seat........Plus, Cohen is known for being an unruly ass hole to his team.......Now, that can be effective to a point but next year that could result in his team alienating itself from him more than they already have..........I'm not as optimistic as some of you here that he can turn it around.....Honestly, I don't see it happening.......

JohnnyQuid
05-09-2015, 08:29 PM
I try to support the big 3 regardless... basketball was a tou gh one this year. But baseball win or lose, I listen/watch every game.

TheRef
05-09-2015, 08:43 PM
I will always support MSU athletics. All MSU athletics.

HancockCountyDog
05-09-2015, 08:49 PM
This is such a dumb thread.

I spent thousands of dollars on MSU when Croom was our football coach.

State82
05-09-2015, 09:54 PM
They must take the field.

BulldogBear
05-09-2015, 10:03 PM
They must take the field.
This all day^

But to do so without a big heaving sigh.... I wanna see the best 6-8 hitters in the lineup EVERY GAME. I don't give a craps what fargin' arm the opposing pitcher throws with nor what side of the plate the batter stands on. Can you hit or not? That is the only relevant question. Screw matchups. Im not saying it makes no difference but if it's making THAT BIG OF ONE you aren't a good hitter.

Enough with that crap. Enough. Enough. Put your best hitters out there and swing the freakin' bat!

Liverpooldawg
05-09-2015, 10:18 PM
We have lost 8 of the last 11 to Ole Miss and the last 3 series.

That aside, due to the overall trend we are on I think you gut every baseball staff member, but Butch and Cohen. Not sure on cutting players but when Jackie went bad it was due to relying on Jucos.

That they play.

rcsteph1
05-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Why wouldn't you support them? See ya Bye.

Rayburn8
05-10-2015, 01:18 PM
I will support them just as I supported Rick Ray. I care about the name on the front of the jersey, not the coach or the names on the back.