PDA

View Full Version : Over-Under on # of posts in next baseball game thread before WJ bitches about bunting

blacklistedbully
05-09-2015, 01:10 PM
What is an appropriate over-under on how many posts we get until Will James, aka Smitty, complains about bunting and/or how stupid Cohen is?

1? 3? 5? Can't be any more than that, right?

Smitty
05-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Over-under how many posts it takes Homedog to defend all things Cohen? Todd to tell us help is on the way because of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K coming in?

Homedawg
05-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Over-under how many posts it takes Homedog to defend all things Cohen? Todd to tell us help is on the way because of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K coming in?

Over under on how many times you say stupid stuff and run when you can't back them up. Also, I don't know how many times I have to say Cohen is responsible for our season. But that doesn't mean he deserves to get canned. You and rouge can chirp ahead. I'm out. No energy to follow your stupid ass shit another day.

RougeDawg
05-09-2015, 05:45 PM
What is an appropriate over-under on how many posts we get until Will James, aka Smitty, complains about bunting and/or how stupid Cohen is?

1? 3? 5? Can't be any more than that, right?

You need to check your sarcastic meter. It's been broken for months. You commented about "bunting" on every post yesterday from Smitty when only a couple were actually about bunting and all were sarcastic. How about you wake up and see how much less Johnny is doing with more, than trying to discredit other posters. You bring almost no baseball knowledge, but try to attack someone who can see reality.

blacklistedbully
05-09-2015, 07:57 PM
You need to check your sarcastic meter. It's been broken for months. You commented about "bunting" on every post yesterday from Smitty when only a couple were actually about bunting and all were sarcastic. How about you wake up and see how much less Johnny is doing with more, than trying to discredit other posters. You bring almost no baseball knowledge, but try to attack someone who can see reality.

A.) I started posting those in response to his incessant whining over the years IN EVERY DAMN GAME THREAD WE HAVE. Just emphasizing how incredibly annoying it is to see the same shit posted multiple times in every thread every year!

B.) You are so full of shit about my lack of baseball knowledge your eyes are brown. What a freaking moron you are. The truth is, I post VERY little about baseball, thus your analysis of my supposed, "lack of knowledge" is unfounded, and stupid.
C.) While I will admit I am not a "baseball expert", I have coached high-school fastpitch softball, club fastpitch softball, and adult men's slo-pitch. There are plenty of similarities, particularly with fastpitch that would make your statement about me bringing, "almost no baseball knowledge", well, once again, just plain stupid.
D.) I know enough about baseball to know there are PLENTY of people who believe, as I do, that bunting can be an effective and appropriate strategy IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. Beyond the bunting debate of a few months ago, I really don't recall participating much in baseball theory threads, so, again you lame insult is an utter and complete failure.

blacklistedbully
05-09-2015, 08:07 PM
And allow me to add this, since you don't appear to be sharp enough to pick it up on your own without help. I'm not ragging on WJ because of his position on bunting. I actually agree on many principals, particularly that we do it too soon and too often. My sole issue is that he bitches, whines and complains about bunting and Cohen several times in every game thread every year. Everybody and his brother knows his position 100%, but he just won't stop whining.

One thing I can't stomach is an incessant whiner. He whines about this shit so much, I actually think of him as a caricature of a real person, or a cartoon character, where the punchline is always him whining about bunting, kinda like how Charlie Brown keeps trying to kick the football with Lucy holding. It doesn't matter how the outcome is ALWAYS THE SAME and COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE. It just never stops.

He's like those protesters who, though they may have a great point or a good cause, end up annoying the crap out of everybody and creating more opposition because they do shit like shut down traffic to bring attention to themselves. Instead of thinking about how much bunting may be overdone, I instead think of what an annoying bitch WJ is because he won't stop posting the same negative shit, over and over an over and over and over!