PDA

View Full Version : One glaring weekness

MsStateBaseball
05-08-2015, 07:46 PM
We have versus OM is lack of left handed hitters. Huge reason why I urged we play Cole Gordon. We need so bad to recruit elite hitters.

MsStateBaseball
05-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Utterly embarrassing the fact that OM has better hitting talent. I will blog about this later, prob after the season.

confucius say
05-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Utterly embarrassing the fact that OM has better hitting talent. I will blog about this later, prob after the season.

Make sure you include the fact that we swing it at a significantly higher clip then them, at least in sec play. Not saying your wrong, but it will add credibility to your work.

MsStateBaseball
05-08-2015, 09:00 PM
I'm really saying hitting ability. We need to go after established HS hitters not get someone and make them better.

tireddawg
05-09-2015, 02:43 AM
I'm really saying hitting ability. We need to go after established HS hitters not get someone and TRY to make them better.

Fixed it for ya

I seen it dawg
05-09-2015, 07:41 AM
We ****ing suck bc our staff sucks. Overrated. Too smart to not stop stepping on their own dicks. Coach better and make players be baseball players. Not something these guys can do.

cowbellerheller
05-09-2015, 08:01 AM
Weekness? This is why people make fun of us. Use the damn spell check. If there's a red line under the word... fix it. We'll always look like a bunch of ignorant red necks no matter how good our sports teams are if we keep pumping the breaks, raising the steaks, amazing feet, and now glaring weekness.

Drugdog
05-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Weekness? This is why people make fun of us. Use the damn spell check. If there's a red line under the word... fix it. We'll always look like a bunch of ignorant red necks no matter how good our sports teams are if we keep pumping the breaks, raising the steaks, amazing feet, and now glaring weekness.

First time I have laughed at a Baseball thread in a long time. Good wirk.**