PDA

View Full Version : TUSK, TUSK, do you know this guy?

BulldogBear
05-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Jackson4UA commenting a Bama article on B/R:

"Bama's toughest test this fall will come with the trip to Athens (get out with a W, Bama goes undefeated, IMO). The trip to College Station is a toss up, LSU always place us tough. Write off Arky now, no since in buying into the hype and the game is in Tuscaloosa. Ole Miss in Tuscaloosa as well with the Tide out for blood, State will be really bad on D this year. As for Au, revenge will be on the mind after the last trip to JH, their O wont be near as explosive, better passer, no where near the rushing threat. Their D will be about the same, maybe not as good on the DL due to depth issues"

Might wanna have a convo with him

GreenheadDawg
05-08-2015, 03:34 PM
Haha what an idiot

shannondawg
05-08-2015, 04:08 PM
We certainly aren't getting any love, Listening to Finebaum the consensus is that we are the bottom of the west. That's fine with me, rather prove them wrong.

TUSK
05-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Jackson4UA commenting a Bama article on B/R:

"Bama's toughest test this fall will come with the trip to Athens (get out with a W, Bama goes undefeated, IMO). The trip to College Station is a toss up, LSU always place us tough. Write off Arky now, no since in buying into the hype and the game is in Tuscaloosa. Ole Miss in Tuscaloosa as well with the Tide out for blood, State will be really bad on D this year. As for Au, revenge will be on the mind after the last trip to JH, their O wont be near as explosive, better passer, no where near the rushing threat. Their D will be about the same, maybe not as good on the DL due to depth issues"

Might wanna have a convo with him

why do you cats think I hang out around here... instead of a free Bammer board?

there's a lot wrong with that half ass assessment...

that being said, I do believe Bammer will be favored in all their games... but I believe Bama's schedule extra tough this year and there is the potential that Bammer could see a rematch if they make it to the SECCG...

I'm most sweatin' trips between the hedges and on the plains....