PDA

View Full Version : The bearsharks are really starting to fear Howland

MadDawg
05-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Author: Madzak

Lead [-]

May 7, 2015 8:13 AM

Tags : None

I have a close friend to program and Howland has demanded his release from his contract.

From our idiot friends at Nafoom. In this idiot's defense, they really should be worried.

Aces High
05-07-2015, 10:10 AM
That is funny. I could he sworn last night he said he is 57 and this is his last stop period.

Coach34
05-07-2015, 10:24 AM
1st of all- nobody on Bafoom has a close friend of the basketball program. Secondly, they are saying Howland loves it and told people he wished people at UCLA had the kind of passion he has seen at State- it's exciting

Dawg496
05-07-2015, 10:32 AM
Ole Miss fans.. its time to prepare your angus.

messageboardsuperhero
05-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Author: Madzak

Lead [-]

May 7, 2015 8:13 AM

Tags : None

I have a close friend to program and Howland has demanded his release from his contract.

From our idiot friends at Nafoom. In this idiot's defense, they really should be worried.

LOL. Scared shitless is the best way to describe that post.

If we had AK (who has done nothing but strike out on the trail this cycle) and they had a proven, big time winner like Howland- I'd be worried too.

Thick
05-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Morons being morons!!

engie
05-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Yep, sign the #1 national recruit for the vast majority of the recruiting cycle that will be here in a month --
With a roster returning basically everyone -- and there's more talent there than the record shows --
Lead for top 30 recruit in 2016 Mario Kegler --
Lead for a point guard that is absolutely blowing up in Lamar Peters --
Have 2 elite legacies in the 2017 class -- and two more elite players in MS, in what appears to be the best in-state class in a very long time -- and we already know where those guys are going to end up(the Rebs know this too) --

This is almost certainly a recipe for absolutely hating your job and trying to get out of it 3 weeks before Malik Newman shows up on campus...

starkvegasdawg
05-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Ole Miss fans.. its time to prepare your angus.

Here is how I like mine prepared:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG74yabmJPDWmYf-fs1_uSAw4m6kEvHWYg3T-EiTwxx7aghgqZ

BossDawg
05-07-2015, 11:23 AM
Wow, that's Spirit-level insanity right there. Yancy is losing control over his flock and they are finding new homes evidently.

Martianlander
05-07-2015, 11:23 AM
I even had a tsun guy admit he was surprised that they extended Kennedy"s contract.

HancockCountyDog
05-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Their short lived run in the sun is over in basketball. Even the most ardent bearshark will admit that MSU basketball has inherent advantages over om and the cabbie killer's run is over. Rumors on twitter are that they are losing one of their starting forwards today. Staying on the gif theme today, I'll let old school Vince Carter describe bear basketball now that Howland has taken over.

http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/000/374/581/2efefb17061b758f99c024da0e8d59c5.gif

messageboardsuperhero
05-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Yep, sign the #1 national recruit for the vast majority of the recruiting cycle that will be here in a month --
With a roster returning basically everyone -- and there's more talent there than the record shows --
Lead for top 30 recruit in 2016 Mario Kegler --
Lead for a point guard that is absolutely blowing up in Lamar Peters --
Have 2 elite legacies in the 2017 class -- and two more elite players in MS, in what appears to be the best in-state class in a very long time -- and we already know where those guys are going to end up(the Rebs know this too) --

This is almost certainly a recipe for absolutely hating your job and trying to get out of it 3 weeks before Malik Newman shows up on campus...

Not that it defeats your point, but I believe Woodard and the other two elite MS basketball players are in the 2018 class.

Brooks's kid is in 2017 though- which I assume is the other legacy you're talking about.

Drewbowski
05-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Who are the two elite 2017 legacies?

messageboardsuperhero
05-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Who are the two elite 2017 legacies?

Garrison Brooks, coach Brooks's son, is a PF who is in the class of 2017. He has offers from most of the SEC already.

Robert Woodard, son of former player Robert Woodard Sr., is in the class of 2018. He was recently named one of the top five players in his class. He and his dad come to a ton of games together, live 25 minutes down the road in Columbus, and already have a great relationship with coach Brooks. It would be a huge shock to see him end up anywhere but State.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Garrison Brooks, coach Brooks's son, is a PF who is in the class of 2017. He has offers from most of the SEC already.

Robert Woodard, son of former player Robert Woodard Sr., is in the class of 2018. He was recently named one of the top five players in his class. He and his dad come to a ton of games together, live 25 minutes down the road in Columbus, and already have a great relationship with coach Brooks. It would be a huge shock to see him end up anywhere but State.

Yep it would be massive upsets if they're both aren't Dawgs when their times come.

Coach34
05-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Woodard has a basketball award named after him

Political Hack
05-08-2015, 08:03 AM
I've heard MGK wants out his contract at TSUN.***

We immediately vaulted back into relevancy in the basketball world and they resigned mediocrity. I'm actually surprised that they care enough about basketball to make that post. maybe they do have one fan that likes the leaky gym.