PDA

View Full Version : What are the board members hearing about Donovan's replacement?

MabenMaroon
05-03-2015, 06:59 PM
And what do you think his successor's chances are of maintaining their elite status? Would not like to be in AD Foley's shoes right now; brand new FB coach and now has to replace two coaches with multiple NC's on their resumes. ( Gymnastics & men's hoops ).

Ifyouonlyknew
05-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Jeff Goodman said the 3 candidates he's hearing are Richard Pitino, Michael White, & Steve Prohm.

starkvegasdawg
05-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Mullen

nsvltndog
05-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Stick Michael White down there. If and when the Bears decide they need him, it will be a much tougher pull from UF than from Ruston.

msstate7
05-03-2015, 07:31 PM
Jeff Goodman said the 3 candidates he's hearing are Richard Pitino, Michael White, & Steve Prohm.

Is Archie miller that attached to Dayton? Florida is stupid if miller isn't the lead candidate and miller is stupid if he doesn't take the Florida job imo. I really hope miller doesn't end up at Florida, but he's the obvious choice

messageboardsuperhero
05-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Why Richard Pitino would even be considered for a top tier job right now is a mystery to me. The guy has done nothing yet.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Why Richard Pitino would even be considered for a top tier job right now is a mystery to me. The guy has done nothing yet.

Not much different than Duke asst getting top jobs IMO. His name carries weight just like a Coach K assistant.

smootness
05-04-2015, 10:30 AM

Wow , that is very underwhelming.