PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tusk, saw where another of the thugs that were in the West Point assault of

Saltydog
05-03-2015, 09:39 AM
your buddy was arrested. What's his prognosis, if you don't mind me asking? I think there are still several more guys out there that should be arrested in connection with this.

http://www.wtva.com/news/national/story/Third-man-arrested-for-West-Point-assault/iGFvjDLDuE6wEBXKRJV56Q.cspx

mcain31
05-03-2015, 10:41 AM
That's good to see. I never like seeing any of my marines go down like that.

starkvegasdawg
05-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Sad thing is that I'm betting they get a slap on the wrist at best.

BulldogBear
05-03-2015, 02:35 PM
This still pisses me off

TUSK
05-03-2015, 05:30 PM
your buddy was arrested. What's his prognosis, if you don't mind me asking? I think there are still several more guys out there that should be arrested in connection with this.

http://www.wtva.com/news/national/story/Third-man-arrested-for-West-Point-assault/iGFvjDLDuE6wEBXKRJV56Q.cspx

He's got brain damage, memory loss and is rehabbing in TX... He will have to "re-learn" a great deal of tasks we take for granted....

the Michael Brown wannabes that did this to Ralphie should burn in hell... word was there was 6-20 assailants...

GreenheadDawg
05-03-2015, 06:06 PM
He's got brain damage, memory loss and is rehabbing in TX... He will have to "re-learn" a great deal of tasks we take for granted....

the Michael Brown wannabes that did this to Ralphie should burn in hell... word was there was 6-20 assailants...

My question is... why aren't there any protest over this?? Where is Jesse Jackson and Ol' Al adding fuel to the fire?? Oh yeh that's right. I think we all know the answer

TUSK
05-03-2015, 06:40 PM
My question is... why aren't there any protest over this?? Where is Jesse Jackson and Ol' Al adding fuel to the fire?? Oh yeh that's right. I think we all know the answer

could you imagine the outrage and protests that would have occurred had Ralph's AF buddy had the balls to use his weapon to defend themselves and in the process, killed a couple of those "youths"?

starkvegasdawg
05-03-2015, 07:14 PM
could you imagine the outrage and protests that would have occurred had Ralph's AF buddy had the balls to use his weapon to defend themselves and in the process, killed a couple of those "youths"?

Been nice to not have to wonder.

War Machine Dawg
05-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Been nice to not have to wonder.

+1

TUSK
05-03-2015, 09:24 PM

edit: he was relocated from TX to AR a month ago....

from his GoFundMe Page:

Wanted to give a quick update on Ralph and his recovery. He has moved to a facility in Arkansas that specializes in TBI (traumatic brain injury's) . He is progressing very well and physically is doing great almost back to 100% still has a ways to go as far as running and jumping around but looks to make a full recovery on the physical side. On the mental side he is still improving. He is still having trouble with memory but it is improving. He now has access to Facebook and from talking to him he is in good spirits and wants to thank every one who has prayed for and donated to his recovery. Please share and still give he still has a long road ahead but we are blessed he has made it this far.