PDA

View Full Version : CL got trolled

TXDawg
04-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned over here. Of course, it was initially posted shortly after Newman's announcement, so we obviously had other things on our minds:

From Google's Cache since the CL has removed the original from their website:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TriQ7RkrMjMJ:www.clarionledger.com/story/opinion/2015/04/24/making-plea-civility-sports-letter/26310873/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Coach34
04-28-2015, 12:43 PM
I love how I am writing newspapers around the South and sportswriters. These guys love me. Thanks RedCup, Bafoom, and MIRS for letting me consume your lives, thoughts, and brainspace.

Now click a ****ing ad

Coach34
04-28-2015, 12:44 PM
Whats even more funny to me is that somebody informed the C-L that it wasnt me that wrote it- and they knew who I was.

smootness
Are you Lee Wooldridge?

Dawg496
I guess I'm missing the joke.

FlabLoser
At least they removed it. Good for the CL. Maybe they've learned a little bit about being catfished.

Coach34
04-28-2015, 12:46 PM
I guess I'm missing the joke.

supposedly its funny now to write newspapers and pretend to be me

TXDawg
04-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Also, check the first letters of the last sentence. I'm guessing the CL edited it slightly before printing, but you get the point.

BTW...I stole this from Sixpack. I did not find it myself.

Coach34
04-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Tranies a rule?

Great spelling. And of course, the yarn continues from the Bafoom guy that is not gay (of course you arent Bafoom poster)- but goes into gay bars and overheard me in my State hat telling the gays "I'm C34 and I'm going to bring Ole Missus down!!!!!!!!"

Everybody that knows me knows how often I wear a hat out and how quickly I admit to being C34 in public. They got me. Because if anybody wants to hear all about bringing Ole Missus down- it's the gays.

BulldogBear
04-28-2015, 02:35 PM
I love how I am writing newspapers around the South and sportswriters. These guys love me. Thanks RedCup, Bafoom, and MIRS for letting me consume your lives, thoughts, and brainspace.

Now click a ****ing ad

Well, to be fair, this isn't the first time you've done this****

quickstrike2
04-28-2015, 02:43 PM
I am surprised at how much you have got in there heads. To do things such as this, really shows the level of living rent free you have obtained. It's pretty funny, to be so unconcerned about State, these guys sure do spend time doing things such as this.

Dawgcentral
04-28-2015, 05:58 PM
There was a Coach named Wooldrige at a central Mississippi (private) HS back in the late 70's or early 80's. I was under the impression that Lee was his son. He coached baseball, and assisted in football. I thought he was a pretty good coach, and gave me some help when I was popping the ball up high too often. He had me hitting pretty well when he finished up with me.

Coach34
04-28-2015, 06:41 PM
There was a Coach named Wooldrige at a central Mississippi (private) HS back in the late 70's or early 80's. I was under the impression that Lee was his son. He coached baseball, and assisted in football. I thought he was a pretty good coach, and gave me some help when I was popping the ball up high too often. He had me hitting pretty well when he finished up with me.

yep- that was my Dad

Dawgcentral
04-28-2015, 06:46 PM
I liked your Dad. He didn't have to take the time with me and I didn't even play for him. He came across as a stern individual, and had those cold eyes that would put the fear into you,..but you could tell he gave a damn.

He had a great story about his HS football coach. They lost a game in the rain one Friday night and they practiced in a swamp, tackling trees the next two days! I'll never forget that man.

Coach34
04-28-2015, 06:57 PM
I liked your Dad. He didn't have to take the time with me and I didn't even play for him. He came across as a stern individual, and had those cold eyes that would put the fear into you,..but you could tell he gave a damn.

He had a great story about his HS football coach. They lost a game in the rain one Friday night and they practiced in a swamp, tackling trees the next two days! I'll never forget that man.

Yep- he was a Bobby Knight-type...went on to be a pretty good football coach and also won a state title in baseball. And that coach he was talking about was Bull Sullivan.

Billy Ray Valentine
04-28-2015, 06:59 PM
Haha! I saw that Coach. I thought you were doing an Eddie Haskell impersonation

Dawgcentral
04-29-2015, 07:54 PM
http://msfame.com/ricks-writings/the-legend-of-bull-sullivan-from-1982/

For those not familiar with Bull Sullivan.