PDA

View Full Version : Best first six minutes in MSU history?

Dawg61
04-27-2015, 04:38 PM
Man I can't wait for football season!

http://youtu.be/EDxWffKV-OY

archdog
04-27-2015, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=Dawg61;364248]Man I can't wait for football season!

Total Domination in those 6 minutes. That was great.

Dawg61
04-27-2015, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=Dawg61;364248]Man I can't wait for football season!

Total Domination in those 6 minutes. That was great.

Glad someone else watched this. First six minutes are worth a replay.

Schultzy
04-28-2015, 07:44 AM
Looking back, bowling in the north end has totally changed the atmosphere and it has more of an impact than I thought it would on the players.

We should've bowled in before 2nd deck on both sides but then again it wouldn't have been as nice either.

Davis Wade Stadium that day against auburn was electric as anywhere and I've been to all the big ones in conference.

justwin
04-28-2015, 10:50 AM
That was great.

All this confirms is that Mullen needs to get #1 the ball early and often. #1 scored the opening TD vs LSU with a DB draped all over him and no call. Then, he opens the game vs Aub with a TD. #1 also came to play vs Bama.

get #1 70+ catches this year, Mullen = 15+ tds and a spot in Atlanta. It's just a little weed...he paid his dues in the pit during the spring. Quit fooling around and play him until his tongue drags the ground in ALL of the games.

Political Hack
04-28-2015, 11:18 AM
I had a lifelong LSU fan that's been to tiger stadium 100's of times tell me they enjoyed the Arkansas game at DWS more than any game at LSU last season. Said the atmosphere was better. Loved the Journey song, the new stadium, etc...

The Auburn game was the most electric atmosphere I've ever been in. I've been to a lot of stadiums too. Seen last minute heroics in tiger Stadium, been between the hedges, been to Bryant Denny numerous times, seen the Vol Navy on it's heyday, the SuperDome, Sunday Night Football at M&T bank, FedEx field, the Georgia Dome for SEC championships... Nothing can hold a candle to the night the the torture chamber was born.

mstatefan91
04-28-2015, 02:50 PM
That is by far the most fun and excitement I've ever had at an MSU football game. Hoping for more this season