PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well....Seems the righteous one won't turn over emails......

Saltydog
07-01-2013, 04:19 PM
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2013/jul/01/ole-miss-says-no-violations-have-come-from-of/?CID=happeningnow

Coach34
07-01-2013, 05:21 PM
"The 31 provide ?information that, if supported or corroborated, could potentially lead to finding a violation,? he wrote."

translated means- there is some shit there- and we'll just hold onto it thank you very much

Makes me want to punch Bracky

Todd4State
07-01-2013, 05:29 PM
I thought it was royally stupid of them to ask in the first place.

The Croom Diaries
07-01-2013, 05:38 PM
" Its belief that the NCAA asks schools to keep information about possible violations confidential while looking into them"

What the hell is that? And all their other reasons were full of it.

I don't know why any State fan or otherwise with legit info would e-mail it to them so they would be able to put out the fire so I doubt there is anything to these, but this does make them look bad. Well, today it makes them look bad. Everyone will forget about it by next week. If this happened to us, we would have already self-imposed some penalties.

coastdoglover
07-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Coach, see, we can agree!

"The 31 provide ?information that, if supported or corroborated, could potentially lead to finding a violation,? he wrote."

translated means- there is some shit there- and we'll just hold onto it thank you very much

Makes me want to punch Bracky

Todd4State
07-01-2013, 05:46 PM
" Its belief that the NCAA asks schools to keep information about possible violations confidential while looking into them"

What the hell is that? And all their other reasons were full of it.

I don't know why any State fan or otherwise with legit info would e-mail it to them so they would be able to put out the fire so I doubt there is anything to these, but this does make them look bad. Well, today it makes them look bad. Everyone will forget about it by next week. If this happened to us, we would have already self-imposed some penalties.

Well, we do have some people on Genespage that probably think that if you tell a school about a violation they have to investigate it and it has to be drug through the media. Which is pretty much what we typically do.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-01-2013, 06:03 PM
If this happened to us, we would have already self-imposed some penalties.

yep. We would have either self-imposed a four year bowl ban or hired Slyvester Croom. Six in one hand; half dozen in the other.

Coach34
07-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Coastdogliver- awww I love you old man. We just severely disagree on Stands. We both want a winner on the field and court.

Just don't expect me to stop ragging your old ass. Especially after what Cohen just did

Saltydog
07-01-2013, 08:27 PM
now....He's a fraud but he does stick it to them every chance he can and it tears there asses up......

Coach34
07-01-2013, 08:30 PM
and they think IB and I are buddies or some shit...even the tin foil hat group Sevendust leads has made mention of this

hilarious

FlabLoser
07-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Erbody RT him

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbod/status/351868041434378242

sorantable
07-01-2013, 10:35 PM
What an idiot

HancockCountyDog
07-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Let's hope this story has some legs, apparently Rod Taylor (top 50 player in the country) will be announcing Monday and it will help us with him, I understand we are on the outside looking in.

Pollodawg
07-01-2013, 11:48 PM
You can bet one thing, if I had something on the bears, I damned sure wouldn't be emailing it to their compliance office. Piss on that. I would do my best to find anybody else that mattered to send it to.

J-Dawg
07-02-2013, 07:49 AM
I don't understand why this isn't being paraded all over the place. Who cares if it's nothing, they essentially did the same thing last fall when the Redmond/Devinner crap first came out and there was no real proof yet.

I say we throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. They'd do the same to us.

Spider-Man
07-02-2013, 08:11 AM
What an idiot

Look, a rebel.

The Croom Diaries
07-02-2013, 08:24 AM
I don't understand why this isn't being paraded all over the place. Who cares if it's nothing, they essentially did the same thing last fall when the Redmond/Devinner crap first came out and there was no real proof yet.

I say we throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. They'd do the same to us.

I'll write an article on it. Hopefully it will royally piss them off.

The Croom Diaries
07-02-2013, 08:28 AM
I clicked on the link to this story last night and was able to read the entire article. Now it says you have to be a subscriber. What's up with that? Did OM put pressure on them so they made it to where more people will be unable to view it? Is this happening to anyone else?

sandwolf
07-02-2013, 08:37 AM
I clicked on the link to this story last night and was able to read the entire article. Now it says you have to be a subscriber. What's up with that? Did OM put pressure on them so they made it to where more people will be unable to view it? Is this happening to anyone else?

I can't read it either.

The Croom Diaries
07-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Here is my story.

http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2013/7/2/4486172/ole-miss-compliance-ducking-for-cover

DawgInMemphis
07-02-2013, 09:14 AM

The Commercial Appeal is behind a paywall - you get so many (10 I think?) free views to their articles before it shuts you out.

Spider-Man
07-02-2013, 09:30 AM
The Commercial Appeal is behind a paywall - you get so many (10 I think?) free views to their articles before it shuts you out.

It shut me out and that is the first time I've ever been to their site.

FlabLoser
07-02-2013, 09:47 AM
These papers need to get on the micropayment bandwagon. They'd probably sell a lot more with an option to paypal 50 cents to get one-day access.

The Croom Diaries
07-02-2013, 09:47 AM

I never ever go to their website. I also tried viewing from 3 different devices and viewed from my home last night. They changed it. I don't really know why, but I'll stick with my conspiracy theory.

Coach34
07-02-2013, 09:55 AM
I never ever go to their website. I also tried viewing from 3 different devices and viewed from my home last night. They changed it. I don't really know why, but I'll stick with my conspiracy theory.

I'm going to have to agree

archdog
07-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Here is my story.

http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2013/7/2/4486172/ole-miss-compliance-ducking-for-cover

Why not just have everyone post their emails to the message board? Seems like an easy way to get the information out there. Just bypass their bullcrap withholding of emails. Seems too easy.

sorantable
07-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Look, a rebel.
You got me.

sorantable
07-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Why not just have everyone post their emails to the message board? Seems like an easy way to get the information out there. Just bypass their bullcrap withholding of emails. Seems too easy.
I agree with this. I don't know why 31 people would just withhold their information for no good reason. It's obviously not Ole Miss fans that sent this info in.

J-Dawg
07-02-2013, 10:36 AM
That AGP rebel or whatever on twitter is already on the defensive citing FERPA. FERPA obviously didn't apply to the first 54 emails..... nor did it obviously apply to Will Redmond when folks where throwing allegations (true and not) around about him.

Coach34
07-02-2013, 10:38 AM
That AGP rebel or whatever on twitter is already on the defensive citing FERPA. FERPA obviously didn't apply to the first 54 emails..... nor did it obviously apply to Will Redmond when folks where throwing allegations (true and not) around about him.

she sure is smart for a young blonde chick**

sorantable
07-02-2013, 10:47 AM
ISWYDT

J-Dawg
07-02-2013, 11:57 AM

He...she...it.... still sux.