PDA

View Full Version : Death blow

msstate7
04-25-2015, 07:22 AM
Was that latest 8th inning collapse it? I think it was. We've seen ugly this year, but I think we're about to take it up another notch now.

confucius say
04-25-2015, 08:15 AM
No baseball usually doesn't work that way. We still won't be good the rest of the year, but not any worse than it's been.

LC Dawg
04-25-2015, 08:54 AM
I hope our guys will have a little pride and play hard to try to make Hoover but I question whether we can or not. I think the LSU series could get ugly.

confucius say
04-25-2015, 09:21 AM
I hope our guys will have a little pride and play hard to try to make Hoover but I question whether we can or not. I think the LSU series could get ugly.

We will get two from lsu

msstate7
04-25-2015, 09:22 AM
We will get two from lsu

2 runs? I watched lsu slap doubles all over the park last night. We aren't beating them in a series

War Machine Dawg
04-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Confucius (should) say: I'm and idiot who wears maroon glasses. I'll be shocked if LSU doesn't sweep us.

mic
04-25-2015, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=LC Dawg;363526]I hope our guys will have a little pride and play hard to try to make Hoover but I question whether we can or not. I think the LSU series could get ugly.[/

I said it weeks ago this team has no balls or guts for whatever reason
We can blame Cohen and Butch all we want and they have their share of blame for sure
But at some point players have to step up and produce and it's not happening...

LC Dawg
04-25-2015, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=LC Dawg;363526]I hope our guys will have a little pride and play hard to try to make Hoover but I question whether we can or not. I think the LSU series could get ugly.[/

We can blame Cohen and Butch all we want and they have their share of blame for sure

During the game last night I was wondering if we saved money on cups this year since we have no balls.

Liverpooldawg
04-25-2015, 10:11 AM
Balls or guts? I'd say it's more like they don't hit or pitch very well.

confucius say
04-25-2015, 10:23 AM
Confucius (should) say: I'm and idiot who wears maroon glasses. I'll be shocked if LSU doesn't sweep us.

I don't wear maroon glasses. I don't think we are good at all. Actually made a friendly bet with a friend two weeks into sec season that we wouldn't make a regional, and I'm going to collect, unfortunately.

But I do believe we will take a series against Lsu or da bears, and I'm guessing Lsu. They will be on a high after this weekend and we will have nothing to lose.

confucius say
04-25-2015, 10:25 AM

Agree, we are just not clutch. We have lost at least 4 conference games in the 8th or 9th and we are horrible at the plate in RBI rounds. We cower in the moment, plain and simple.

maroonmania
04-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Was that latest 8th inning collapse it? I think it was. We've seen ugly this year, but I think we're about to take it up another notch now.

I felt more like last night was severing the head off a dead horse. It definitely added insult but the death blow was at home last weekend against Florida.

basedog
04-25-2015, 04:16 PM
We're done, no tourney.

Dawg61
04-25-2015, 04:24 PM
Death blow was UCLA beating us with pus$y teeball style baseball and then Cohen's dumbass trying to copy them. If we'd been beaten by power baseball and Cohen copied that style we'd be in so much better shape. Right now we are totally ****ed.

maroonmania
04-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Death blow was UCLA beating us with pus$y teeball style baseball and then Cohen's dumbass trying to copy them. If we'd been beaten by power baseball and Cohen copied that style we'd be in so much better shape. Right now we are totally ****ed.

Well if he was trying to copy them he did a poor job because UCLA had 3 or 4 STUD pitchers. If we had that kind of pitching our offense this year would be adequate. Right now we can't really count on our pitching or our offense. Very little that we do well at the moment.