PDA

View Full Version : I am so fired up about Malik Newman

Msujd164
04-24-2015, 09:42 PM
It was so easy for him to head to Kentucky, Kansas or another traditional powerhouse. His video where is talking about Mississippi shows exactly how close to his heart this state is. I hope everyone comes out next year, and supports him, AND these seniors who have stuck withg this program through the bad times we have had. They deserve this attention the program will be getting. CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL BASKETBALL SEASON!!!!

msstate7
04-24-2015, 09:44 PM
Malik and sword could be really special next season

archdog
04-24-2015, 10:04 PM
Don't forget Ware. That guy needs some swagger. If he can get that, in a big way, we will be ready for the tourney.

99jc
04-24-2015, 10:09 PM
Don't forget Ware. That guy needs some swagger. If he can get that, in a big way, we will be ready for the tourney.

exodus was all I needed to be back at the Hump. I will not support a shit team year after year and I feel the same way about Cohen and his ***** squad.

maroonmania
04-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Read for some Malik!

Rayburn8
04-24-2015, 10:22 PM
Malik also lost the #1 spot in the rankings because he chose to stay at Callaway instead of going to a prep school in Florida. Loyalty is big deal to him. I am so pumped for basketball season, for the first time in a long time I am excited about basketball.

War Machine Dawg
04-25-2015, 01:06 AM
Malik and sword could be really special next season

I'm calling my shot: FTF will see a big improvement next season, too. He hasn't scratched the surface of his potential. We're going to wonder if it's the same guy.

ScottH
04-25-2015, 01:15 AM
What I have lost sight of in the excitement of the recruiting hoopla is I firmly believe we will not be out coached during the came.

It's been a long time since I have felt that way.