PDA

View Full Version : Hump Reseating

DawgSaint
04-24-2015, 05:54 PM
How many years did the last Bulldog Club reseating of The Hump say the seats were locked in for? I bet ever how long it was it is about to change! We have lower level seats with a rank just inside 1,200. I'm sure I'm about to lose those! Ha

TheRef
04-24-2015, 05:58 PM
How many years did the last Bulldog Club reseating of The Hump say the seats were locked in for? I bet ever how long it was it is about to change! We have lower level seats with a rank just inside 1,200. I'm sure I'm about to lose those! Ha

I'm not sure about that, Saint. All I know is that I wish the students would be moved back to the sideline behind Jim and the rest of the broadcast people.

Howboutdemdogs
04-24-2015, 06:04 PM
The 2015/2016 will be the last of the current seats. It was a 3 year deal for the seats. I contacted the ticket office and Bulldog Club with this same matter yesterday. But, you never know, it could change in an instant.

ScottH
04-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Hmmm..... I smell increased seat license fees

dawgoneyall
04-24-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm inside 900 and I am upper level?

Need some splaining by someone.

nsvltndog
04-24-2015, 08:44 PM
If they moved the students back where they used to sit, I would be in full support of reseating the Hump a year early. We reached a point of seating equilibrium a few years ago where folks were mostly staying in or near where they were already sitting during the annual reseating. We moved from equilibrium to apathy and that led to the 3 year plan that was messaged. My take is it was messaged, but it wasn't a contractual commitment. However, I wouldn't change it unless we are willing to move the students back where they used to be. That change could be sited as being for the good of the program and atmosphere and not about money or the handful of folks who will whine about a broken promise.

I've got seats in the lower level where the students used to sit so I would have to move and would have no issue doing so. A competitive team and the excitement around the program will bring the Hump back next year. Taking an additional step to place the students back where they belong could amp it up to a level it hasn't seen in close to a decade.

DawgSaint
04-24-2015, 09:44 PM
I'm inside 900 and I am upper level?

Need some splaining by someone.

I picked these seats when my time slot came open....I'm assuming you picked your seats like everyone else? If so, my lower level seats were open to you at that point...everybody chose from same seating diagram online. Really nothing to explain. I've never heard a single person complain about somebody with lower rank getting better seats than they did except by choice.

dawgoneyall
04-24-2015, 09:53 PM
One would assume......

DawgSaint
04-24-2015, 10:02 PM
One would assume......

I'm really not trying to be an ass, but I don't think the Bulldog Club cheats when everyone is given the opportunity to pick! They even post updates every five minutes during basketball reseating. When I picked there were many people who had chosen first three rows of mid court upper deck.