PDA

View Full Version : OOB show

msstate7
04-24-2015, 07:50 AM
Who are these clowns? When did OM almost steal Jamal peters? These guys take that BR article on sustainability as the gospel

engie
04-24-2015, 08:00 AM
I was going to tweet them if I knew/could remember their Twitter handles...

There's an eternal gap in logic among these recruitniks that drives me insane. If recruiting rankings are to be taken as the gospel truth, they also say that the class that just left us was arguably the worst of the Mullen era and we should get a lot better going forward. So which is it?

civildawg
04-24-2015, 08:06 AM
Is the live stream not working for anyone else on tunein app?

StThierry
04-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Thank God that the live stream isn't working. I never listen when when turd and poop are on. I always turn on to see if their talking points have changed, but they are like Bo in that it never changes.

engie
04-24-2015, 08:33 AM
These guys have been pretty fair overall IMO...

They went back and forth on whether MSU needs to recruit more nationally in football -- which isn't much different than the discussion here.

I think after last year that it's pretty clear that what we're doing absolutely "can" work -- and if rankings are to be believed we're in a different place now than we were with the 2010 and 2011 classes that are leaving here...

Drugdog
04-24-2015, 08:36 AM
These guys are Terrible. Wow these clowns- no insult to clowns- just talk out of their ass.

Bring back Bo.

maroonmania
04-24-2015, 09:01 AM
I was going to tweet them if I knew/could remember their Twitter handles...

There's an eternal gap in logic among these recruitniks that drives me insane. If recruiting rankings are to be taken as the gospel truth, they also say that the class that just left us was arguably the worst of the Mullen era and we should get a lot better going forward. So which is it?

Exactly, its so funny that Barrett Sally and these type bozos that have their heads stuck 10 feet deep in recruiting rankings say we are going to take a step back because of losing guys like McKinney, PSmith, Beckwith, Day, Clausell, JRob, etc. when the same guys laughed in our face for signing those exact guys coming out of HS all of which were either 2 stars or low 3 stars. Now that they are leaving, and even though they are all about recruiting and we have higher rated recruits ready to fill the shoes of the guys who left, they say our program will be lucky to reach bowl eligibility this year. You can't have it both ways.

Coach34
04-24-2015, 09:05 AM
LSU made a run at Peters- Ole Missus was no factor

it really is funny that they say we can't replace all these 2-star guys that they made fun of us for signing in the 1st place

fishwater99
04-24-2015, 09:54 AM
These guys are Terrible. Wow these clowns- no insult to clowns- just talk out of their ass.

Bring back Bo.

Where is Bo?

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-24-2015, 10:32 AM
Did you see where ESPN came out with their updated top 300. OM homers consensus #1 player in Mississippi, who also happens to be the son of an OM legacy, (ironic I know), was rated as the 10th......read that again.....10th best prospect in Mississippi.

I'm not sure the positions of all of these guys, but I do know that A.J. Brown and Cooley are receivers, so that would put Mr. Metcalf as the 3rd best WR in the state. Not the #1 prospect overall.

But you won't hear anything about this, I'm sure.

maroonmania
04-24-2015, 10:43 AM
Did you see where ESPN came out with their updated top 300. OM homers consensus #1 player in Mississippi, who also happens to be the son of an OM legacy, (ironic I know), was rated as the 10th......read that again.....10th best prospect in Mississippi.

I'm not sure the positions of all of these guys, but I do know that A.J. Brown and Cooley are receivers, so that would put Mr. Metcalf as the 3rd best WR in the state. Not the #1 prospect overall.

But you won't hear anything about this, I'm sure.

Yeah, I've heard that in the last few camps and other places recently that AJ Brown has outperformed Metcalf.

gravedigger
04-24-2015, 11:00 AM
Who are these clowns? When did OM almost steal Jamal peters? These guys take that BR article on sustainability as the gospel

Premise: recruitnicks know what they are talking about and it holds true after signing day

Conclusion: their opinions matter 2 years later.

I do not accept the premise, therefore...

FlabLoser
04-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Exactly, its so funny that Barrett Sally and these type bozos that have their heads stuck 10 feet deep in recruiting rankings say we are going to take a step back because of losing guys like McKinney, PSmith, Beckwith, Day, Clausell, JRob, etc. when the same guys laughed in our face for signing those exact guys coming out of HS all of which were either 2 stars or low 3 stars. Now that they are leaving, and even though they are all about recruiting and we have higher rated recruits ready to fill the shoes of the guys who left, they say our program will be lucky to reach bowl eligibility this year. You can't have it both ways.

This all day. The same people who laughed at us for signing Banks, McKinney, Day, Robinson, etc are the same folks saying we're in trouble for them leaving.