PDA

View Full Version : Just found you guys due to SPS bitching....

blacklistedbully
07-01-2013, 11:24 AM
made me want to join. I'd been wondering where some of the more interesting posters had gone. Thanks to 6-pack for steering me here with the bitch-thread.

FISHDAWG
07-01-2013, 11:29 AM
your journey to the dark side is complete

DownwardDawg
07-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Welcome. It's been great so far.

Coach34
07-01-2013, 11:55 AM
welcome- you picked a good day to join

elitedawgs
07-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Welcome to Elitedawgs!

blacklistedbully
07-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks, all. Guess I'm another "mutineer" now.

M.Fillmore
07-01-2013, 12:53 PM
I left 6pack a long time ago due to the nonsense. I got bored one night and went to NAFOOM for a few laughs and I saw the 6packers griping about the Elite Dawgs site and that is how I found this site.

These clowns don't realize they are responsible for growth of this site.

hometowndawg
07-01-2013, 01:06 PM
These clowns don't realize they are responsible for growth of this site.

Don't give away our secret Fillmore.

FISHDAWG
07-01-2013, 01:12 PM
interesting how the boards are so different even when it comes to a new member announcement

sleepy dawg
07-01-2013, 01:23 PM
interesting how the boards are so different even when it comes to a new member announcement

Yes, but for how long? How much of that has to do with trying to grow this site? When elitedawgs becomes as big or bigger than sixpack, will new members still be greeted with such enthusiasm? If so, you would expect to see one of these threads every few hours.
My guess is, as this site grows, people will become less caring of such things, and perhaps even grow intolerant of these types of posts, i.e. sixpack.

elitedawgs
07-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Yes, but for how long? How much of that has to do with trying to grow this site? When elitedawgs becomes as big or bigger than sixpack, will new members still be greeted with such enthusiasm? If so, you would expect to see one of these threads every few hours.
My guess is, as this site grows, people will become less caring of such things, and perhaps even grow intolerant of these types of posts, i.e. sixpack.

We've had numerous new users sign up today. Most haven't bothered to post a "hi there, I'm new to elitedawgs" thread. If someone takes the time to do so, we certainly hope the user community takes a minute to welcome them.

DownwardDawg
07-01-2013, 01:47 PM
I sent a link to the "Giveaway" thread to a few people today. Hopefully we'll keep growing. And yes, we need to do our best to keep it from turning into a cool contest board.

hometowndawg
07-01-2013, 01:52 PM

When I signed up, several days after it was created, C34 gave me a big hefty "17 U" when I posted my announcement thread. Guess I was kinda expecting it due to being a long time member of SPS though.

I also didnt sign up for this site the first day because it came out on April Fools day. Thought this board was just like a big joke. After a couple days of checking back in every so often decided to go ahead and sign up for the new site

FISHDAWG
07-01-2013, 01:57 PM
maybe pin a thread for these announcements / introductions for new members