PDA

View Full Version : D'Marcus Simonds just committed...

SWC_MSU
04-22-2015, 10:07 PM
to Georiga State? Consider me confused.

maroonmania
04-22-2015, 10:14 PM
And this guy was suppose to have an offer from about half the SEC???

mic
04-22-2015, 10:15 PM
Consider me not caring.

Raytoraid83
04-22-2015, 10:21 PM
The days of Rick Ray recruiting are behind us

msstate7
04-22-2015, 10:23 PM
The days of Rick Ray recruiting are behind us

Simonds has some very good offers. Maybe he think Ron hunter is close to putting gsu on the map

Ifyouonlyknew
04-22-2015, 10:27 PM
Since he decommitted he really hasn't gotten much attention or interest from any major school.

Raytoraid83
04-22-2015, 10:27 PM
Since he decommitted he really hasn't gotten much attention or interest from any major school.

Yep evaluated by our new group and said he wasn't good enough.

maroonmania
04-23-2015, 08:46 AM
Yep evaluated by our new group and said he wasn't good enough.

This is why recruiting can be such a crapshoot and so misleading. Here is a 4 star rated guy by the services that we got a commitment from with supposedly a bunch of high level offers but turns out the vast majority of those offers weren't really solid offers. I guess it now makes more since how Ray actually got him.

thf24
04-23-2015, 08:55 AM
This is why recruiting can be such a crapshoot and so misleading. Here is a 4 star rated guy by the services that we got a commitment from with supposedly a bunch of high level offers but turns out the vast majority of those offers weren't really solid offers. I guess it now makes more since how Ray actually got him.

Still a little confusing. He looks legit in his film.

JOHNHEVESYMADE
04-23-2015, 08:56 AM
He plays for the Atlanta Celtics if we really wanted him McCray would have gotten him. Never believe recruiting sites and who "offered them" clearly if you have a UCONN and Florida offer you don't go to Georgia State.

smootness
04-23-2015, 09:35 AM
As others have said, this is strange on several levels. This is a borderline top-50 guy whose film looks fantastic.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Simonds is a good player a very good player but he just hasn't seen his recruitment reflect his ranking. Remember when he 1st committed to MSU it was because FLA wouldn't accept his commitment at the time. When he decommitted from us the only schools who even checked in on him were Missouri & Ga St. Like someone else mentioned he's worked with & known McCray for years so if we wanted him we would have him but obviously we have others higher on the board. It is a strange case however. Wish him nothing but the best & he's playing for a really good coach in Ron Hunter.