PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo, for those keeping score....

Coach34
04-22-2015, 05:52 PM
the "delusional, homeristic board that doesnt allow a dissenting opinion" has gotten another call correct weeks in advance while the other boards or blogs that label us those things end up wrong.

Elitedawgs say "Dakota will be in the Heisman race"...Bafoom and others "Elitedawgs is delusional"
Elitedawgs say "State will win 10 games and finish 2nd in the SEC"...Bafoom and others "Elitedawgs is delusional"
Elitedawgs say "State is going to beat LSU"....Bafoom and others "Elitedawgs is delusional"
Elitedawgs say "Leo to State"...Bafoom and other "Elitedawgs is delusional"
Elitedawgs say "Newman to State"...Bafoom and RedCup say "Elitedawgs is delusional"

I could go on and on- but those are just in the last 9-10 months...seems to me like the other boards are the ones that end up being delusional and homeristic- while we have a pretty steady pulse on things

engie
04-22-2015, 05:54 PM
+/- 5000 views...

40%!!1!1**

messageboardsuperhero
04-22-2015, 05:59 PM
"Marshall Henderson got caught with cocaine" months before it was actually reported is another that I remember.

engie
04-22-2015, 06:01 PM
"Marshall Henderson got caught with cocaine" months before it was actually reported is another that I remember.

Brassell/Brunetti arrest... "It can't happen and not be in the paper!1!1 See -- lies!!1!"

Catfish...

etc...

Billy Ray Valentine
04-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Black bears are so damn predictable

Bothrops
04-22-2015, 06:24 PM
A lot of them keep believing the media's lies that are constantly being fed through the outlets. We continue to defy the things they read every off season. You would think they would eventually question it as propaganda, and just leave it alone. But they're not that sharp.

Todd4State
04-22-2015, 06:38 PM
A lot of them keep believing the media's lies that are constantly being fed through the outlets. We continue to defy the things they read every off season. You would think they would eventually question it as propaganda, and just leave it alone. But they're not that sharp.

I think they are willingly delusional. They've been taught all their lives that they are Ole Miss and that they are superior to "that cow college". The problem is REALITY doesn't jive with their belief so they choose to believe that they are either A. about to be superior again or B. they always have been and whatever their media sells them is validation of that.

Billy Ray Valentine
04-22-2015, 06:43 PM
I think they are willingly delusional. They've been taught all their lives that they are Ole Miss and that they are superior to "that cow college". The problem is REALITY doesn't jive with their belief so they choose to believe that they are either A. about to be superior again or B. they always have been and whatever their media sells them is validation of that.

Haha! True. That looks like a nice way of saying they're a buncha pricks

Dallas_Dawg
04-22-2015, 06:46 PM
Mullen to miami
******* to Michigan
Mullan to Florida
******* to Penn State
Mullet to Tennessee
Mullenz to Florida (again)
Mullins to Michigan (again)...

662dawg
04-22-2015, 06:49 PM
The Nkemdashian brother/Frat nerd beat down absolutely was told here a year in advance. And I along with so many others were threatened with slander by rebals... Then BOOOM it's out there, but they still do not believe it happened & you cannot make them believe that it's true. Lol. Calling them a Delusional bunch is a heavy understatement.

LeakyD
04-22-2015, 06:53 PM
Nkimdiche beatdown came out on ED almost a year before it broke in the media. Yet OM student/fan accused star player for no reason. No other suspects, no investigation.

TUSK
04-22-2015, 08:28 PM

end

frickin'

thread.