PDA

View Full Version : Champions League semi finals set

DudyDawg
04-22-2015, 04:05 PM
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Juventus

Pretty spectacular match ups no matter what (draw is Friday morning). Can't wait.

HALA Madrid!!!

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-22-2015, 11:58 PM
Barcelona seems to be the best team at the moment to me. Its a shame PSG didn't get a shot at them full strength though, would have led to a lot more entertaining games. Bayern Munich has played like crap on the road in both rounds so far then proceeded to obliterate their opponent in the home game. I agree about the match ups though. Barcelona, Bayern and Real are the top three teams in the world and Juventus could very well be the 4th best team, although I think they probably fall more in the top 5-8 range.

I'll be pulling for Bayern now that Zlatan has been knocked out.

DudyDawg
04-23-2015, 10:56 AM
I hope real draws bayern. I think we can beat them at home and do what we did last time to them at the Allianz arena. If we got them and put a lead on into the away leg, they would be forced to attack and we would score 4 or 5 again on the counter

Part of me wants a barca Madrid final. Part of me is scared to death of that.

I think also this proves the dominance of la liga and the lack of respect it gets. To me, it's the best league in the world and now it's the only league with 5 straight years of two teams in the semi finals